A penny for your thoughts...

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
I was just looking at the information on the Tokyo DisneySea park and I found out that Disney doesn't actually own the park, it is licensed by some other company, they just pay to use the Disney image.

In reality, if another company (or person) has millions of dollars to spare they could probably buy out the licenses for VMK but instead of only paying Disney, they would probably would have to pay Sulake too for programming... aka having to pay a huge amount of money.

Plus Disney and Sulake would have to agree to sell VMK out. But since the project has been scraped, I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all, the same can be said for Maxis and EA with The Sims Online.

So if a VMK fan has millions of dollars to spare, do us all a favor :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_DisneySea

Let's go get us some lottery tickets!

XD

You'd need a lot of lottery tickets........

- gives Titanic a penny -

I hope not!! If that did happen, and Disney actually AGREED to having VMK closed.....:mad:

Maybe Bill Gates played VMK

XD

You'd need a lot of lottery tickets........

- gives Titanic a penny -

I hope not!! If that did happen, and Disney actually AGREED to having VMK closed.....:mad:

Maybe Bill Gates played VMK

lol I wish he did play it. I doubt he did, or he didn't care for the kingdom, because he hasn't spent a dime on us o_o I hope someone out there will spend millions for vmk though :)

lol I wish he did play it. I doubt he did, or he didn't care for the kingdom, because he hasn't spent a dime on us o_o I hope someone out there will spend millions for vmk though :)

if someone was, we would probably have VMK back already. Someone oughta bribe Disney to have it back.

I better get to work ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter