A photo only tour of Universal Studios, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica

Beautiful pictures. Love the tigers at BG. Looks like you had a busy trip.

Thank you dd50. I am partial to the big cats and the tigers at BG are just stunning animals. What a great park if you love animals in general. It is definitely worth the drive for our family.

Yes, we are the type of family that needs a vacation after our vacation since we are "on the go" most of the time we are in Orlando. We have a great time though.

I am back with more photos...

Islands of Adventure - Seventh Day

large.jpg

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Buckle in for a boatload of pictures....

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - continued

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

ok, that's all for my Wizarding World whirlwind tour..My next installments will be encore performances of the rest of the park.

WOW.................Only just seen this thread.......amazing pictures.......all of them.

Thank you for taking the time to post them all, they are fantastic :thumbsup2

You take some nice pics. I haven't been to Universal in about 10 years and can't wait until we go this June. I am not a HP fan but my one daughter loves him and we have never been to IOA so it should be fun.

Terrific pictures.
I have some similar but you have a great eye your pictures are MUCH better and you photographed things I saw but didn't think to take a picture of.
:worship:
Thanks, they're bringing back good memories. In fact I'm trying to recall where some of the WWOHP pictures were from, such fabulous detail!!!

THANK YOU!!

Love your pictures, especially the Castle in WWOHP, they are so detailed, they look spectacular

You take some nice pics. I haven't been to Universal in about 10 years and can't wait until we go this June. I am not a HP fan but my one daughter loves him and we have never been to IOA so it should be fun.
Thank you dd50 :) This was our first trip to Universal and we LOVED the parks. We will definitely go again. Even if you are not a HP fan I think you will enjoy the incredible theming that they created in the park. The Wizarding world was created with such a great attention to detail that I think it is really tough not to appreciate. Your daughter will love the area if she is a fan. I hope you all have a great time! I just hope the crowds are not too bad for you in June. We were there at the very end of August when many of the Southern states were already back in school. Even with relatively lower crowds the stores were congested and tough at times to walk around in. They designed the stores with not too much room in the aisles to navigate. The ride lines were not bad when we were there though.

Terrific pictures.
I have some similar but you have a great eye your pictures are MUCH better and you photographed things I saw but didn't think to take a picture of.
:worship:
Thanks, they're bringing back good memories. In fact I'm trying to recall where some of the WWOHP pictures were from, such fabulous detail!!!

THANK YOU!!
Thank you very much Tink2Day :goodvibes
I am happy to share my pictures on this board. I spent a lot of time capturing memories and it is great for our family to have something to look back on fondly. As long as I have them though I may as well share them with others that may enjoy them as well!
The great thing about the details in WWoHP is that I am sure the next time I visit there will be more details that I did not see on my first visit. There is just so much to see if you look around. If you have any questions on where a particular picture was taken feel free to ask and I'll see if I can recall where it was taken.

Love your pictures, especially the Castle in WWOHP, they are so detailed, they look spectacular
Thank you for the nice comments :) The castle is incredible both outside as well as inside. One thing I am sorry about though is that I did not get to experience the castle lit up at night. Oh boy, I would love to see that one day. I suppose this is one of the drawbacks of going on an off-peak time. The parks closed at 7PM when we visited.

Simply AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing. I only brought my little compact camera and am really missing what I could have done with my DSLR. Not that I could have taken pics this good in my dreams! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Absolutely outstanding! Thanks so much for taking these an sharing!
:cheer2:

Simply AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing. I only brought my little compact camera and am really missing what I could have done with my DSLR. Not that I could have taken pics this good in my dreams! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Thank you MermaidMom. There is something to be said for taking it easier and bringing around a compact camera vs needing a pack mule to carry camera gear. My DSLR gets mad at me though when I leave it behind. It likes to experience the fun as well.

Absolutely outstanding! Thanks so much for taking these an sharing!
:cheer2:
Thank you as well StalkerX. I am happy to share. I have some more coming up now....

I am back to share some more IOA pictures...

Jurassic Park

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

Toon Lagoon

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

ok...that's it for today. I'll finish up this day at IOS in my next installment...

This is absolutely great! so glad someone posted this link on another feed re: the castle tour. I think this should be a sticky so everyone will be able to enjoy them and get a feel of what to expect.

BTW: I saw you had five lenses, but didn't catch the camera. What do you use?

:thumbsup2 Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! You have a terrific eye and are obviously very talented. I wish I could hire you to walk around with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter