A plea for patience

Make it Lemon Propel, and you got yourself a deal, Steve.

That Zurg, take your eyes off him for a minute and he starts causing problems. :p :p :p

90 bottles of beer on the wall....90 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...89 bottles of beer on the wall.....

::::BUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!:::::

91 days until December the 4th....91 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 90 days until December the 4th....lol.

89 boottles of beer on the wall....89 beers...take one down....pass it around.....88 beers on the wall:crazy:

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it aroudn 88 bottles of beer on the wall.

So how long can we keep this thing going?????

be_bqu_randyflann_sp.jpg

Hey Carol , you had too much to drink this morning.....I did the 89 bottles of beer before you , you were supposed to follow with 88....ROFLMBO!:bounce:

I would post a pic of my famous "foam dome" hat DS's fratunity gave me, but my wife might not like it:p She would not let me bring it to discon last year:rolleyes: Its a yellow constrution helmet with the holders for two beer cans on top and of course the two plastic lines coming down to the mouth:smooth: Its very classey, I may try to hide it in her suitcase this year ;)

Patrick...can we get a pic of you with that hat on taken with your brand spanking new digital camera??? puleazeeeeeeeeeee????

Yes, I have been in the back of the bus----just waiting---"lurking actually"----I've been the GOOD one---You haven't seen me pinching, spitting, hitting, breathing, asking "are we there yet". No!-- none of those things. I've been the good one. Let me say it one more time " I am the good one!" But no more ..............'casue I'm seeing the errors of my ways...you are all having way tooooooomuch fun and I want to play. Let me get my stirring spoon---filling it with fluffy white mashed potatoes---right hand is holding the handle of spoon as the index finger of the left hand is pulling back the top of the spoon. Now I let it fling---------and yell " FOOD FIGHT". Now I'm having fun. Oh ya---I'm a terrible aim---I missed everyone---but boy am I having fun being BAD. Now I'm going back to lurking and to drinking some of that beer on the wall. Where are you all at like.....80 something beer on the wall............Well make it one less now...

Bye PattyN

88 bottles of beer on the wall....88 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...87 bottles of beer on the wall.....

91 days until December the 4th....91 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 90 days until December the 4th....lol.

dalepool! I'm shocked ;)

<embed src="http://wrcu.colgate.edu/sean/soundarchive/Animal%20House/Foodfite.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Yes! Welcome Patty

Another one turned to the darkside. Soon we will have them all.

No more innocent little angels standing on street corners posting their pitiful little polls asking which one of them is the goodest. :p

Any news Huh Huh any news?

87 bottles of beer on the wall....87 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...86 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Tammy, just remember that I am the QUEEN OF EVERYTHING.

Sorry to see you go Dalepool......

86 bottles of beer on the wall....86 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...85 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Hey it's been 22 days since CC asked us to be patient......I think we are being really good.....:D :D :D

hiccup hiccup....85 bottles of beer..I take one down and drink it all up......84 bottles of beer on the wall... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter