A promise to keep - PTR - The secret is out

I priced 6 nights and it came to over 900 eur for NPB. Better hotel or longer stay? :goodvibes I'd love a better hotel and longer stay :lmao:

Oh, and a booking question: we'll be party of 6, so do I make two bookings or ask for 2 rooms? We don't need connecting rooms, just to be closer to each other.

Lol :rotfl::rotfl: I'd go longer, you won't regret it :thumbsup2;)
Yes, ask for 2 rooms and request for them to be nearby. Hope you get sorted :goodvibes

I know I will. I'm going no matter what. I'd love to book over any English site as I don't understand French at all. Probably will have laptop and pc - one showing Frech site, the other any English site, so I would understand what to put where :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

l always use google translate when looking at other sites. I booked on the Belgian site once and the French one and could not have done it without the google translate :)

So, what did I do? Oh my...

Got an email advertising winter flights.. good tickets, great price. So I took a look. I was going to book with this company some day later...

So now I'm a proud owner of 3 tickets flying 22 March - 29 March. And this means 7 nights Disney. YAY. And this also means I paid 246Eur instead of 442 eur. And we go to CDG, and we can have a 23kg luggage each. Happy happy happy!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

So excited for you....what a great price.... And 7 days at the magical place woo hoo.

Be wise with that baggage allowance and leave plenty of room for souvenirs ;-)

Happy planning now :-D

well, thinking I can take 69kg of baggage in total. And 18kg on hand luggage, I think we should be fine.

We'll stay in SF, haven't booked yet, but will do in a week or so.

So, what did I do? Oh my...

Got an email advertising winter flights.. good tickets, great price. So I took a look. I was going to book with this company some day later...

So now I'm a proud owner of 3 tickets flying 22 March - 29 March. And this means 7 nights Disney. YAY. And this also means I paid 246Eur instead of 442 eur. And we go to CDG, and we can have a 23kg luggage each. Happy happy happy!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

aww we will miss you, as we leave on the 20th :(

Donald Ducks wife said:
aww we will miss you, as we leave on the 20th :(

I know.. It'so sad... But it's a reason to book a new trip.

I'm excited! We'll be booking 7 nights as it comes cheaper than to book an offsite hotel for overnight. Happy happy happy!

I decided to do some disney shopping. So where's the best to do some online shopping?

I decided to do some disney shopping. So where's the best to do some online shopping?

what you are after so we can suggest the best shops? clothing? home stuff? toys?
delivery cost will be hight have a look at disney store one ; £20 for you

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/guest-services/international/mn/1333506/

if you decide you want something from disney store, wait till they have next discount offer, one just expired but they will be more before xmas ie 10-20% off exc delivery (and Frozen/Star Wars items)

Firstly - I am delighted you booked your flights :yay: and what a bargain :cool1::cool1::cool1:
7 Nights!! That sounds like a fabulous holiday, loads and loads of time to explore at a leisurely pace :goodvibes

And secondly - try sportsdirect.com for clothes :thumbsup2

Disney clothing - that's what I'm after. Still got plenty time for our trip, so maybe some good bargains will pop up. Thanks for suggestions. I'll just order to my friends in UK address and she will ship me everything she gets. This should work out a bit cheaper as shipping to LTU :rolleyes1

Newbies want a day in Paris, see the Eiffel tower at least. I doubt my kids would be interested, but I'd like to go, so a bit confused what to do.

I'd also like a day in Paris Isila but never had a minute on our last 2 trips and don't think we will have on this one either. Disney is a bit all consuming for us. :rotfl2:

Disney clothing - that's what I'm after. Still got plenty time for our trip, so maybe some good bargains will pop up. Thanks for suggestions. I'll just order to my friends in UK address and she will ship me everything she gets. This should work out a bit cheaper as shipping to LTU :rolleyes1

Newbies want a day in Paris, see the Eiffel tower at least. I doubt my kids would be interested, but I'd like to go, so a bit confused what to do.

if you need it for trip just wait for sales then and keep checking Disney store website on Christmas Eve as there will be lots of stuff half price;)

also was thinking as there will be more adults on your trip now, what about adding one to the room on arrival and getting AP for yourself for all discounts and threats... as you are planing sunday brunch discount for all 7 of you probably pay for at least half of the price of AP and with 7 days and 7 of you you will definitely get your monies back and you never know if you play with days it will be also good for next year trip ;)

netimka said:
if you need it for trip just wait for sales then and keep checking Disney store website on Christmas Eve as there will be lots of stuff half price;)

also was thinking as there will be more adults on your trip now, what about adding one to the room on arrival and getting AP for yourself for all discounts and threats... as you are planing sunday brunch discount for all 7 of you probably pay for at least half of the price of AP and with 7 days and 7 of you you will definitely get your monies back and you never know if you play with days it will be also good for next year trip ;)

no, we won't be doing Sunday Brunch this time due to flight times. We'll be arriving 12.45 pm to CDG on Sunday and then leaving 11am next Sunday. And the newbies think it's too expensive, not sure if they will do any character dinner as their kids show no interest to that.

Hello :wave2:

what size are the boys in clothes? I can look out for Disney clothing in the sales, I always look for Jonah, that's how he has so much Disney stuff, I always buy it in the sales 1 size up to use the year after :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter