A quick tip about Storytellers Cafe at GC

preshi

<font color=red>Proud Sister of A United States Ma
We ate at Storytellers this morning. They had a bunch of characters besides Chip & Dale. Koda, Kenai (Brother Bear) and a cute little raccoon from Pocohontas (I think??) were also walking around. HOWEVER... if you don't go to the buffet you are going to have to wait a LONG time for your food esp if it's prime time in the room service kitchen. Our waiter never told me this (I was the only one who ordered off the menu) and my food came 45 minutes later. At that point everyone else was done eating and I wasn't hungry anymore. Just a tip, next time I'd get the buffet... oh and try to sit in a booth, we were sitting in the middle of the restaurant and only Kenai came in to see us :)

I'm so excited to hear they have Koda and Kenai! We will be there in 3 weeks, and my kids will absolutely love it!

The other characters are Meeko and Terk, as well as a ranger who goes around from table to table.

Thanks for the tip, Preshi.

Thanks for the tip we will be doing this meal in late April. It seems weird that no other character came to see you. When that happens I usually alert our server to the problem and it is usually made right (at least at Donald's B'fast and Garden Grill it was (WDW)).

I'm so happy they added more characters. Last time we went they just had Pluto and Chip and Dale. My boys love Brother Bear, Meeko, and Terk. This will be a great surprise for them.

I had mixed feelings when I found out they went "full character interaction". I love this restaurant and eat there a couple of times each trip. We (2 adults) always do a stop at Goofy's for our character fix and kind of enjoyed the slightly less frantic time at Storytellers.

That being said, I had THE MOST FUN with KENAI and "The Ranger"! I don't know if we just lucked into excellent cast members, or if they were just happy to find adults who would "play" with them, but we had a great time. I left that breakfast with a note that said "Kenai loves you....and fish" :rotfl:

The absolute best time to dine here is the very first seating in the morning. We went last month and had the first PS, it was great! NO wait for our food, and we always, for the entire meal, and I am not exaggerating, had atleast two of the assorted characters at our table at ALL times. It was fabulous. I have eaten there before at other times, but the first seatings are the best. Have fun!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter