A Quicky at the Wilderness Lodge 10/9/2021 Whispering Canyon Cafe and We Say Goodbye!

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm Jen.

And I'm Joe!

And, we're Jen and Joe on the Go!!!!

What are we doing this time??? We are spending a quick 2 nights at the Wilderness Lodge with the Besties, @CruellaNY, and her other half, Steve. This whole trip came about because they are the best influencers ever. Ok, this trip didn't need any encouraging, but they definitely put this one into motion. So, sit back, grab your favorite cocktail and keep reading. We have a lot to share, from time with some other fabulous friends, to lots of time spent at Geyser Point, and some amazing meals!!!

Next up...Travel day!

Last edited:
I will be arriving at WL on the 12th so sorry to miss you all ...would be so nice to meet those I’ve been following forever🤷🏻‍♀️

:welcome:

I hope you have such a good trip!!!!

I’m here and looking forward to hearing all the craic :wave2:

LOL! There was a lot of it!!!

Well ya know I wouldn't miss a good quickie. Especially with friends. Though I'm gonna need you to replace that picture of you and Joe. Can't be a Jen and Joe on the Go pick unless you are looking at each other :earboy2:

LOL! I tried to find one but we don't seem to have any.

Well of course I know how this all goes :P:love2:but still here anyway!!

LOL! Thus the reason I'm currently not drinking alcohol until the 50th. This was such a great trip and I'm so happy you invited us.

I love that whenever you finish one report you've got a new one ready to go! Can't wait to follow along with this one! :banana:

Aww! Thank you. It's always nice to have another trip in the works...

Woo hoo another fun trip report to read

Hope you enjoy the read!

Travel Day...I always say I'm not gonna do it and then do it anyway...But this time I have a very good excuse... :rolleyes1

Because this trip was only for 2 nights/3 days, Joe and I wanted to maximize our time in Disney. So, that meant getting out on the first flight at Midway and having to get up at 2 am to make said flight...Thank goodness everything went smoothly from going through security to arriving at the gate in Orlando. This was the first time in a long time that our flight was on time and didn't experience any turbulence along the way.

We landed, grabbed our car (we only had carry-ons this trip), and were soon on our way to Disney Springs. The first order of business was going back to Gideon's. But, this time it wasn't for the cookies (although I did pick one up for @CruellaNY and Steve). It was time to try the Peanut Butter Cold Brew. Can you all believe we only waited about 10 minutes to get in AND there wasn't even a virtual queue?!?!

We got our coffees and drank them rather quickly. They were soooooo good. We liked them so much that Gideon's will be our first stop (hopefully) for our 50th trip.

Next up, lunch!

IYKYK!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter