A reasonable time to meet a friend?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Getting off the Dream on Friday, and will spend the day at Disney Springs with a friend. What time could I expect to be at Saratoga Springs if I am taking Disney Transportation to the resort?

I will not be taking my bags off myself. I will probably have breakfast in Cabanas, planning to get there around 7 AM.

She will be coming from Punta Gorda. I was thinking that 11 would be a reasonable time to meet. Is it?

Getting off the Dream on Friday, and will spend the day at Disney Springs with a friend. What time could I expect to be at Saratoga Springs if I am taking Disney Transportation to the resort?

I will not be taking my bags off myself. I will probably have breakfast in Cabanas, planning to get there around 7 AM.

She will be coming from Punta Gorda. I was thinking that 11 would be a reasonable time to meet. Is it?

11 should be fine. The buses start heading to resorts at 9, so even if SSR is not the first stop, you should still be there by 11.

You can expect to arrive at your resort around 10:30. The busses leave at 9 and can possibly make multiple stops depending on the day’s routing of your bus. Add time to check in and maybe 10 min to walk to DS. I would estimate around 11:15 would be reasonable.

Thanks...I’ve usually gone home after a cruise. I will suggest 11:30 to her. We’ll head over to Disney Springs by boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter