• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A reminder about the disABILITIES Board

I'm very sad to read that there was a war going on these boards! I have only been met with kindness by all of you. You've all been my shoulder to cry on. I know that the support that I have received from you all has meant so much to me. I'm sorry that someone was attacked (I never read the post, so don't know what happened), but please don't let that chase you away. There are some truely amazing people here. Let's face it, we go out in the world every day and are faced with stares, rude comments and obstacles due to our disabilities (or in my case, my sons disability). Let's have this board be a safe haven from all of that. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter