A Small portable Coffee maker??

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Does anyone know Where I can find one that will fit in my luggage? It has to perk a cup of java for me in the morning! It can be electric or battery operated. I need the brand and where or what web-site to buy it on. Thanks!;)

We bought our small, percolater coffeepot at
K-mart, years ago, have taken it ever since.
It is a lifesaver, makes 2 large cups of coffee
(don't forget the filters!). We always purchase
the mugs at the resorts, but nothing is better
than hitting the shower first thing in the morning
and while you are getting ready, a cup of coffee
is waiting for you.

I have a 4 cup Hamilton Beach coffee maker. The coffee maker itself is fairly small, but they packing material and box make it a bit bulkier. I plan on taking mine for our September trip. I hoping it will survive the luggage handling at the airport in its original packaging. Sorry, I can't remember where I got it, but you may want to check Wal-Mart or KMart.

WalMart carries a small one cup coffee maker.. no carafe, you just put your mug right under it. I can't remember the brand name on it, but any Wally World should have them. I think Target carries it too. HTH!

GOT IT! At Kmart! It's a Black and Decker cup at a time and comes WITH a filter! Cool! It was 9.99! It is alread packed and ready to go in my suitcase!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter