A surprise for my DFI?

chibichibirei

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Hi, My name is
I really want to surprise my Fiance at Disneyland this summer, and Ive read that you can get little surprises from Mickey in your hotel room, but Im not staying on site, so that wont work. I really want it to be unique, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! princess:

Anything? I thought about renting a convertible for a day, but the min. age for renting is 25, but you can pay extra for being 21-24, but it says they dont rent some of the nicer cars to "young drivers" and DFI is 23. So there goes that. I might just make us nice dinner ressies, or slipping something into his suitcase. :confused3

Why don't you book one of the special tours? The 50th Anniversary tour gives you priority seating at a fireworks show, priority boarding for 3 attractions, snack and photo. That would be pretty special to me if I wasn't expecting it (and even if I was).

Have fun! :love:

Thanks, although we already have a tour planned. I think Im just gonna make us some ressies for a really nice dinner. Would you guys suggest the Blue Bayou? :confused3

We really enjoy the Blue Bayou. The food is ok (sometimes it is good good) but the atmosphere is very nice, and there is just something about eating inside POTC. What about doing wine tasting (if you are going to DCA)? Other than that, I don't know...we always take the kids!!
Good luck!

He might enjoy the winetasting, but I dont think I'd have much fun, as seeing as Im not 21. :rotfl: Ill make the dinner reservations :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter