a tribute for BTTF ride- sign up list updated once again!

Sadly, I don't have any of the those items to do any of those rooms. :(

LuNaReVe, that rocks!!!!

StitchfansJr, i could give you the link for the narnia game........... the chairs are simple to get, and you could make one of the ice rooms out of it...........

Uh dancing girl i dont know if my dinosaur is good enough so you want to meet there if you are on?

k, BUMP!!!! and i need more people, cause like i said, i doubt i can do like 4 or 5 rooms myself.................

it was a cute ride, but it was a little out-dated, like the movie it's self. I don't really remember all of it, but i'll help with a room. Just tell me which one

Jimmae05 said:
it was a cute ride, but it was a little out-dated, like the movie it's self. I don't really remember all of it, but i'll help with a room. Just tell me which one
umm......... do you have tron cabinets????? if so, i'd appreciate you doing the acceleration room or the last room (back to the lab). otherwise, feel free to take your pick!!

i'm awful at the arcade games, so i don't have any cabinets, but i'd be happy to do any other room.

Jimmae05 said:
i'm awful at the arcade games, so i don't have any cabinets, but i'd be happy to do any other room.
okay. you may choose. do you have lots of narnia chairs???

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter