A week of Disney Dining and boy am I gonna have reviews for you - with pics to boot!

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Thought #1 - People look at you weired when you take pictures of your food.

Thought #2 - Yes ... I am taking pictures of my food ... my fellow DISer's are counting on me people!! Don't you know that!?

Coming soon ... reviews on:

Concourse SH
Crystal Palace
Cali Grill (drooooool)
Whispering Canyon
Alfredo's
Ohana's breakfast
Ohana's dinner
Prime Time Cafe

Plus a few select counter serve.

I will have pics for most.

Check back soon! I have off tommorrow! (Hint, hint!)

WDWO

Looking forward to your reviews & photos!

it is killing me waiting for the tail end of free dining when we go! Reading these boards is the only thing keeping me sane :rotfl:

Just got to sub this one. Ahh, the suspense!!! popcorn::

We are going to four of the restaurants on your list so I'll be watching for things to go for (or avoid).

Make it good...pleeease!

Please review Alfredo's soon as I am strongly considering changing from Chefs to Alfredos. Looking forward to all the reviews!! :love:

This is not fair! Why tease us with a promise of reviews and pictures and eight hours later -- nothing?? :sad2:

Come on, get at it already! I leave (look below) and I need reviews! :hyper:

Is it TOMORROW yet!!!!! Can't wait to hear your reviews and see your pictures. Did I mention I'm not hungry thinking about it. :)

I've been thinking the same thing about taking pictures of the food.

I plan on doing a dining review with pictures for our upcoming trip & I was wondering if people would stare at us like we're freaks. I guess they will! :rotfl: That's o.k. I am. :rotfl:

Looking forward to the reviews and pictures! :cool1:
People do look at you weird when you take pictures of your food. :teeth: I remember when I was sitting outside in France with my pastries from the bakery and I tried to be so discreet about taking pictures of the pastries. (which I obviously wasn't) I swear I saw a couple of people break their necks because they snapped their heads back so quickly to see what in the world I was doing. :rotfl: "Why in the world is she taking a picture of a lemon tart on a paper plate?" :lmao:

Here I am at my desk at work gnashing my teeth and beating my chest. My co-workers have begun to give me strange looks and have asked my supervisor if there is something strange in the coffee this morning.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Please help me out and post those pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter