A Wonderful Time at BCV

EnviroChick

Mouseketeer
I had so much help from this board planning our January 2007 Trip, I wanted to return the favor by letting everyone know BCV was great! We rented a 2BR and it was spotless when we arrived. Room 442 had a wonderful view of SE and Illuminations. The beds were new and very comfortable. We used WEGOSHOP and ate breakfast in the villa in the mornings and sometimes lunch. It really suited the six of us nicely. Thanks to everyone who gave such excellent info to me over the last year....it makes a trip so much more enjoyable when you know the ins and outs of a resort.

I had so much help from this board planning our January 2007 Trip, I wanted to return the favor by letting everyone know BCV was great! We rented a 2BR and it was spotless when we arrived. Room 442 had a wonderful view of SE and Illuminations. The beds were new and very comfortable. We used WEGOSHOP and ate breakfast in the villa in the mornings and sometimes lunch. It really suited the six of us nicely. Thanks to everyone who gave such excellent info to me over the last year....it makes a trip so much more enjoyable when you know the ins and outs of a resort.

Glad to hear you had a great trip!! Beach Club Villas is a great resort!

Nice to hear a positive Beach Club Villas trip report (until you realize it was written by a family of mutant cockroaches).

Glad to hear about your great experience! We own at SSR, but are hoping to try ALL the DVC resorts one at a time...this November we hope to get a 2BR at BCV. pixiedust:

Kathy

Glad to hear about your trip! We just returned from BCV & enjoyed our trip! Wish I could say the mattresses were new, they were not. But we still had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter