AAA $99 Annual Pass for a poor New Englander?

timbuk3

Earning My Ears
I am an AAA member from Mass. I see AAA South is offering $99 Real Annual Passes (not the power passes but the $149 ones). There is no residency restriction, but obviously I can't drive to Georgia by May 15th (our trip is in June). Does anyone know of a way to order by phone, mail or otherwise?

Thanks for your help.

Tim

I emailed AAA South with the same question and am waiting for their reply. I will post when I hear from them!

Elaine

I did some more digging last night and I definitely confirmed that ANY AAA member is eligible, not just southern residents.

Now how to get them, that is the question.

Thanks,

Tim

I called AAA South (Daytona Beach Office) and asked them if as a AAA Carolinas member (not part of AAA South) could I purchase the $99 AP. They said any member of AAA may purchase the pass at a AAA South location. My trip later this month will take me through Daytona, Ft. Pierce, and obviously Orlando. I just printed out the addresses for the AAA offices in these cities, and will stop at the most convenient when I get down there.

Is this a regular AP that offers free self parking??????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter