AAA and Poly rate?

If my calculations are correct, $304 - 15% (AAA discount) + 11.5% (tax) = $288.11.

I called and got a quote for the end of August with a AAA discount at the Poly and they CM on the phone told me they only discount 10%. For a room only, the discount was about $200 off rack rate for a 7 night, 8 day stay. Although, I've read on here and other sites that they discount 15%, not sure why that didn't apply to me but then again, I didn't know at the time. :confused3

The AAA discount rate is different for each "season" and type of hotel. Mid-August is regular season, so the discount at deluxe hotels is 10%. During value season deluxe resorts are discounted 15%.

We got a AAA rate for Poly garden view concierge for August 7-11. It was around 388.00. August is value season for the deluxe resorts.

Rachet & Clank Lover said:
Would anyone be able to tell me the rate for a Garden Room at the Poly in mid August? Thanks!

The answer is $287 per night.

4eeyore said:
We got a AAA rate for Poly garden view concierge for August 7-11. It was around 388.00. August is value season for the deluxe resorts.

That's what I thought too. I was told they would discount 15% but I was only quoted for 10%. Maybe I should have asked. The dates I was quoted for was August 22 - 29.

Huey said:
That's what I thought too. I was told they would discount 15% but I was only quoted for 10%. Maybe I should have asked. The dates I was quoted for was August 22 - 29.

These are subject to availability:

For value season, the deluxe resorts have a 15% discount for these dates:

1/02/05 - 2/16/05, 7/05/05 - 10/04/05, and 11/27/05 - 12/19/05.

For regular season, deluxe resorts have a 10% discount for these dates:

4/17/05 - 7/04/05 and 10/05/05 - 11/26/05

For peak season, it's a 10% discount for 2/17/05 - 4/16/05.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, my dates fit in the 15% catagory. Oh well, I didn't book yet so I'm not to worried about it. I just thought it was a little odd. If I call back and talk to another CM, I might get a different rate. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter