AAA Diamond Parking Location?

Pigletsmom

Earning My Ears
First timer needs to know--are the AAA Diamond parking lots any closer than the regular lots for parking? They really made a big deal out of it when I got my tickets from AAA.....also are there any times that you can not use the passes? Thanks a bunch!!

DISNEYWORLD JUNE 28 - JULY 4 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The AAA diamond parking lots are near the front, located next to the handicap parking area.

Pigletsmom, we have used the AAA lot on a number of occasions. It is close enough so you don't have to take a tram. The only problem is they only have a limited number of spots. Unless we were getting there before opening time we were told it was full. Since you are going at a busy time of year, make sure you are there early to take advantage of it. Its nice if you have 3 kids in strollers like we did, but now that they can walk on their own power, taking the tram is no big deal. Good luck and have fun!

My husband and I got a kick out of the AAA Diamond Parking areas during our December 2000 trip. If it hasn't changed, the AAA Diamond Parking Area at MGM and AK are basically end spots (near where the tram loads). They don't have specific areas at these parks. We went to Epcot late each day, so once again, they parked us near an end spot (now, don't get me wrong - it was nice to be near the tram). At the MK, the AAA Diamond parking area is by the handicap parking. It was close enough to walk to the main entrance.

I'm still going to request a AAA pass for this year's trip. Hey, it's better than parking at the furthest parking space.

AAA has a special parking pass they will give to AAA members good for AAA Diamond Parking at WDW Resorts. Each AAA office is different. Some offices you have to book your trip through them in order to get the parking pass. Others will give it all members if you just ask. We asked for local Orlando/Florida maps and got ours for free (with our AAA membership).

Thank you all!! I guess we will give it a shot, it sounds like it's worth it.........and like we are NOT going to be there before the parks are open :D And just a side note, all we did was buy our park tickets there and the AAA office gave them to us without even asking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter