Aaa - No Upgrade

FeeFeeWhite

<font color=blue>No longer needs to beg for update
I am Loews Plat. and I was just told by Loews Res. that AAA is no longer upgradable at time of reservation. Only Rack Rates which are alot more. So much for my Plat. Card.

What has been going on at check-in for other Plat Card Holders with discounted rates at check-in?

I reserved AAA and FL rates. It is just so much more economical. You can't blame me can you?

I don't blame you. The last time I talked to BE A STAR they said that AAA was the only upgradable rate because "it is available to everyone". I asked if Annual Passes weren't? I think they should take care of their own loyal customers before offering the best deals through AAA or the Entertainment Book. Loew's Plat should mean something to them. It is starting to sound like the days of the deep discounts are history and Loew's doesn't even need to take care of the faithful clientele.:mad:

I couldnot have said it any better motherfletcher!!!!!Loyality seems only for our pets,Companys we work for dont even reward for loyality......But dont get me started on that rant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter