AAA package with dining?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I'm confused! I *think* I've read somewhere that you can book a AAA package that includes room at discount, tickets, and the new dining plan? But I've also heard conflicting information that you CAN'T book the whole package with AAA discount...... you have to pay rack rate for the room in order to get the dining package? Help!! :)

If you book with CRO directly you will not get the AAA discount/dining package. If you book with AAA you can get the room discount with the package.

I've read conflicting things, too, so I was wondering..

so if you book the room/dining package with AAA do you also have to buy the tickets from them? I'd like to take advantage of the great ticketmania prices if I can ;)

thanks!

You have to buy the whole package from AAA to get the AAA room discount and the dining plan.

emh1129 said:
I've read conflicting things, too, so I was wondering..

so if you book the room/dining package with AAA do you also have to buy the tickets from them? I'd like to take advantage of the great ticketmania prices if I can ;)

thanks!

If you want to book a AAA package with dining you need to purchase atleast a one day park ticket for each member of your party, but you will get your room discount,you have to figure out if it is a better deal for you to book a discounted room with CRO and buy your tickets through ticketmania and pay for your meals or if it is a better deal to book the whole package with AAA,I for one am resort hopping and am doing the dining plan at 2 resorts because I really like the idea of paying for my meals ahead of time and I really plan on eating the best and most expensive food I have ever eaten in life in that one week and I won't have to worry about paying for it.
Good Luck!!!! :)

By doing that on your own - you lose the AAA discount unless going through an AAA agency. If you book room only through a TA or on your own, you can get a room only AAA discount. Only an AAA agency can get you a discount package that includes dining.[/B]

I'm sorry I guess I didn't say clearly enough that if you can only book thru an AAA agent if you want the dining plan on your package,but you do need to include a park ticket for each member of your party to get the dining plan,so you probably would miss out on the discounted tickets at ticketmania so again you need to figure out what works out best for you the cheaper park tickets or the dining plan.
Good Luck!!!! :)

epcotitis said:
So if I don't buy tickets I can't get the dining plan. Seems simple. yet...

That is correct,I believe I just read that everyone older than 3 years old in your party need atleast a 1 day park ticket to get the dining plan,I am resort hopping and have 2 different AAA packages,I have a 5 day park hopper pass/dining on 1 resort and a one day park ticket/dining on the other because I really wanted the dining plan on both,I really hope Disney find a way to keep from penalizing us for resort hopping.
Good luck!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter