aaa room only vs package

PoohHappens

DIS Veteran
Is there any advantage to a AAA package over a room only and buying MYW tickets seperately on my own. We are not planning on using the dinning plan. (unless of course we get that pin) We do want 7 day with hopper option. We currently have a AAA room only booked and were just going to buy tickets right before we go. Thanks

LOL!!!!! i really don't know, but i noticed your screen name, and i HAD to tell you how much i love it!! very clever! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you can get a good price on tkts, just use AAA for room only. I did that, but wanted dining so changed to pkg.

PoohHappens said:
Is there any advantage to a AAA package over a room only and buying MYW tickets seperately on my own. We are not planning on using the dinning plan. (unless of course we get that pin) We do want 7 day with hopper option. We currently have a AAA room only booked and were just going to buy tickets right before we go. Thanks

Hi,

Here in N/E Pa., my local (Scranton) AAA office doesnt sell the "discounted" 7 day hopper ticket. They only go up to 6 days "discounted". So check with your local office on that.
If your AAA package has the discount and the room only doesnt, you might be better with the package....dont forget you wud then be entitled to anywhwere from 10-20% of dining at most of the DTD restaurants as well as the restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin when you go package, as well as a few other small perks.

Gary

Also, the package payment/cancellation terms are much less flexible than room-only. Unless I was saving money on the package (or too busy to plan) I'd do them separately.

Just so you know, you can get AAA room only from Disney and add tickets to it. I thought I would have to buy my tickets separately with AAA rate, but I was able to add tickets to my reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter