AAA tips in Disney anyone?

disneycrazed139

DIS Veteran
I have heard several AAA savings ideas that I would like to veryify...
First, can I have heard that AAA members get a disount at DisneyQuest (15%?)
I have also heard that room savings are pretty significant through CRO.
Third, I have heard that AAA is good for 10% off of food and souvenirs at Universal Studios, which is very useful for a day trip.

I know the room discounts are right. Can anyone verify the DisneyQuest discount or the Universal Studios 10% off food and souvenirs?

I know it is good for a couple bucks off Universal admission, too.

Can anyone verify any other AAA discounts in Disney or Downtown Disney or resorts?

THANKS!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am a AAA member and I can verify the Universal discount it says on participating also hard ro ck is 10% and use can use that in your home town if u=you have one

I would check your AAA Florida Tour Book. They have the discounts listed in them for the area the book covers.

I called Universal directly a few weeks ago and verified that AAA entitles you to 10% off anything that you purchase inside the parks. Also right now the ticket savings for USF are terrific. Buy a 2 day pass for $85 and get the third day free.

That's what I was looking for. The 10% off is great...Universal food and gifts are the most expensive...much more than Disney. I was amazed when I went there last. A drink at Seuss Landing...one of the slushies cost I think about 4.00 or 5.00. Any discount there is necessary!! Thanks for the information!!

By the way, does anyone know if the buy 2 days, get third day free is good for a different trip? Do these days expire or do you have to use them consecutively?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter