Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

Absolutely love your dress and the BM dress you picked out. I like the J Crew line alot but they didn't seem to work for everyone.
So excited to keep reading!

I like the J Crew line alot but they didn't seem to work for everyone.
So excited to keep reading!

Yes this is very true. their largest size is 14 or 16, depending on the style of the dress. So it's not fit for everyone. My 2 BM's will wear the JCrew dress and my MOH will wear something different.

I'm looking for a similar style to this dress but that's available in a larger size, anyone know?
It can also be a different style, but similar color. Either way is fine with me.

Abby you might check out target.com's bridesmaid dresses. They had some that would coordinate well I think. Not the same color but like styles. And they go up to a 18.

jodee - awe, thanks!:hug:

Laura - how are your plans holding up? Is your brother down for replacing your aunt and cousin? I'm sure it will all work out fine.

I was just on Target looking at the bm dresses (my sister wants to wear chocolate or brown)....and boy are there pretty dresses!

I almost feel bad but, I discovered these really cute sandals @ Target that I think I may prefer to use for the wedding. eek!
Thanks Laura!

jodee - awe, thanks!:hug:

Laura - how are your plans holding up? Is your brother down for replacing your aunt and cousin? I'm sure it will all work out fine.

I was just on Target looking at the bm dresses (my sister wants to wear chocolate or brown)....and boy are there pretty dresses!

I almost feel bad but, I discovered these really cute sandals @ Target that I think I may prefer to use for the wedding. eek!
Thanks Laura!

Oh I'm glad I could help.
Yes things are fine. My brother is being a great sport. I am packing trying not to forget anything. :laughing:

I'm putting together a small bag for the kids at our wedding. Since our Wedding is Beach themed, I found small glow-in-the dark sea animals. It's sort of like a souvenier for them.
I got quite a few so if any of you are interested, let me know!

I was planning to also put in:

crayons
mickey lolipops
notepads

Anyone have any other ideas? GRACIAS!

I'm putting together a small bag for the kids at our wedding. Since our Wedding is Beach themed, I found small glow-in-the dark sea animals. It's sort of like a souvenier for them.
I got quite a few so if any of you are interested, let me know!

I was planning to also put in:

crayons
mickey lolipops
notepads

Anyone have any other ideas? GRACIAS!

Abby you should look at the http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1461774thread I posted. Cori has just added some really cute sites to get things.

I know someone on here thought they might actually put together sand buckets with shovels and put all the kids' welcome items in one for a beach theme...that sounds cute. Maybe put some sunscreen in of some kind (even though the kids won't appreciate that, but the parents will)??

Oriental Trading Co. might have some cute, inexpensive items as well. www.orientaltrading.com. I would love to see the glow in the dark sea animals...those sound cute.

Good Luck!

Oh even putting their things in plastic sand buckets with some sunblock, bubbles, water toy?, the Dollar Tree has tons of Disney items.

Definitely try dollar tree and oriental trading. For our son's nemo party a few years ago we used plastic buckets and put their names on them w/letter stickers that were disney fab five themed. so cute. I believe I have seen them recently at dollar tree or at Michaels crafts. So many great ideas for a beachy theme, you can't go wrong. I always loved the idea of writing names on shells and placing them in a flat container w/ sand for the placecards. Everything looks great. Congrats and happy planning!

Abby: I love your proposal story...that was a moment made for AFV...$10k would have been nice for the wedding budget;)

your dress is a classic elegance:thumbsup2

Cant wait to read more!!

oh....im a talker too...dh has stopped me in conversations just to tell me to let other people talk...but he did it nice/funny...not mean:goodvibes

Well, I'm a happy camper. I only went to the Dollar Tree when visiting another state because there were none by where I live in NYC. BUT, I just discovered that a Dollar Tree opened up 1 mile from my house,yippee!!!!!:banana:

I'm going to be like a savage piling up my cart and emptying out their shelves!

Thanks for recommending this store!

I think I'm pretty ridiculous (as I was explaining to Laura some time ago). My Luggage has been packed and ready to go for some time now. But i keep opening it up every night becuase I need to add in 1 or 2 items. Sometimes I feel need to take everything out and rearrange. (PSYCHO!)

My parents sometimes catch me in the act, they just roll their eyes, I catch them everytime!! I know my dad thinks I'm some kind of psycho freak, but I'm leaving the house so he doesn't care anymore. My mom just tells me that I need intervention. If intervention = Disney wedding, then I agree.:laughing:

Sooo, I think I am going to purchase the Nemo stuff for the kids. I was also checking out this link:
http://www.favorideas.com/wedding-themes/beach-themes/beach-wedding-favor-ideas/

They have great sea/beach stuff!

livinthedisneydream- I wanted to do the whole writing names on shells and placing them in a flat container w/ sand for the placecards but I remembered that in my contract it said that if I needed my WP to place more than 3 items @ my reception, I would be charged extra. So I just kept the basics. :(

Abby: I love your proposal story...that was a moment made for AFV...$10k would have been nice for the wedding budget;)

your dress is a classic elegance:thumbsup2

Cant wait to read more!!

oh....im a talker too...dh has stopped me in conversations just to tell me to let other people talk...but he did it nice/funny...not mean:goodvibes

thanks Cori! Haha... that's funny, what is your husband's nationality?

I'm the spanish one in the relationship. My DF is a major white boy! & I love'em to death! He's much more reserved than I am. I can go on and on...
:laughing:

. I would love to see the glow in the dark sea animals...those sound cute.

Jodee, I got these at a local store. I'll try to post a pic of them when I get a chance or if you PM me your work address, I can send them to you.

thanks Cori! Haha... that's funny, what is your husband's nationality?

I'm the spanish one in the relationship. My DF is a major white boy! & I love'em to death! He's much more reserved than I am. I can go on and on...
:laughing:

I am major white girl & jose is VERY mexican. You think he'd be the loud one, but..nope....it's all me....loud & talkative:lmao:

at least they keep us happy & the relationships stay interesting, right?;)

I am major white girl & jose is VERY mexican. You think he'd be the loud one, but..nope....it's all me....loud & talkative:lmao:

at least they keep us happy & the relationships stay interesting, right?;)

What a great mix!

My mom is originally from PR and my Dad from Honduras. My fiance's family is from Colorado.

Interesting is right, but some people need something different to balance them out. Imagine if we were all talkers? HOLY SHAKES!

I have a lot of friends from Mexico and their food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there's one thing I don't really think that's authentic enough at Disney, it's the Spanish food - they need REAL MEXICAN cooks in their kitchen.:laughing:

What a great mix!

My mom is originally from PR and my Dad from Honduras. My fiance's family is from Colorado.

Interesting is right, but some people need something different to balance them out. Imagine if we were all talkers? HOLY SHAKES!

I have a lot of friends from Mexico and their food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there's one thing I don't really think that's authentic enough at Disney, it's the Spanish food - they need REAL MEXICAN cooks in their kitchen.:laughing:

That's funny! My family are rude (though they don't mean to be), loud talking northerners from Massachusetts and I'm marrying into a New York Italian family...talk about loud! When booking restaurants at Disney, I had to make sure they were all loud action packed places so that we didn't get kicked out! No V&A for us!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter