ABC 8X8 completed pages SIGN UPS CLOSED/ACTIVE

Pixie Dust for Violet and you to.

BTW - I ordered my paper today and I have the yellow, black, red and white bug. Sorry.:rotfl:

No that's fine. Actually, all of mine except for one are white black yellow and red. I just didn't want to make it required since I didn't state that up front.

I have 2 ideas for Group 1 Q

Quack -- yellow white and blue, with a mad donald duck and his mad noises *@#!

or

Quest For ________ maybe fun??
Probably a black white red yellow color scheme

any thoughts??

I have 2 ideas for Group 1 Q

Quack -- yellow white and blue, with a mad donald duck and his mad noises *@#!

or

Quest For ________ maybe fun??
Probably a black white red yellow color scheme

any thoughts??

I like QUACK

Ok, haven't had time to read everything..
so we are going w/ NO set color theme.. right?

although I'm sure I'll be using red, black, white, yellow..

what about in group 2... My S for Souven"ears".. what about a change to STATUES.. that way we'll all be obsessed w/ finding the statues..

or What about W for Walt Disney and have it decicated in some way to Walt & his statue???

Thinking out loud.. feel free to shoot them down... just thinking..

Ok, haven't had time to read everything..
so we are going w/ NO set color theme.. right?

although I'm sure I'll be using red, black, white, yellow..

what about in group 2... My S for Souven"ears".. what about a change to STATUES.. that way we'll all be obsessed w/ finding the statues..

or What about W for Walt Disney and have it decicated in some way to Walt & his statue???

Thinking out loud.. feel free to shoot them down... just thinking..

I love the S for Statues......

Excellent idea

No set color theme.

I like both your current topics and the ones you proposed. Since I am in the other Souven"ears" group too, I am leaning towards the statues.

I really have no W preference -- Where dreams come true is another idea --they are all easy to work with as far as photos are concerned.

Already have a great picture of my eldest standing on Pleakley, so I vote for Statues.

SMACKEREL question

Should my title be "Smackerel of Something" ?

I was think of including somewhere on the page snack time or time to eat also.

No set color theme.

I like both your current topics and the ones you proposed. Since I am in the other Souven"ears" group too, I am leaning towards the statues.

I really have no W preference -- Where dreams come true is another idea --they are all easy to work with as far as photos are concerned.

Where dreams come true is a great one.

Ok, change my W in the first group to "Where Dreams Come True"

Than group 2 my S to statues... ;)

Thanks bunches!!! Now, I got an inspiration while I was doing :laundy: I'm going to test for my statue tonight.. LOL

I'm trying to think of something to change my P to in group 2 so we won't have a duplicate from group 3.

any ideas

Susie,
If you have an idea in mind for Parades.. I can always change my "P" choice.. just throw out some ideas...

what about Party Time... for the new parade "Block Party Bash"?

Susie,
If you have an idea in mind for Parades.. I can always change my "P" choice.. just throw out some ideas...

what about Party Time... for the new parade "Block Party Bash"?

I was going to use the Jolee's Mickey Parade packs. I hve 6 so far but I can use them for something else.

That party time is a great idea.

I am going to try to combine my sets into one book by putting on 12 X 12 pages and then adding other words/small pics..if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter