• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 Prototypes

123SA

DIS Veteran
Please post your prototypes on this thread. Prototypes due July 2nd. Next check in 7/16
progress thread link http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1811010

POSTAL
BernardandMissBianca --
SusieStone –

RECEIVED
Momof2DisneyKids --
PartyofThree --
TinkerBean --
New England Eeyore
Mla1977--
JennyL
KatDisney—
Sharond150
Michellepooh—
123SA
AWM
DisneyIsTerrific
PrincessNancy96
Mickster –
Hopemax
Believen --

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 1 A
IMGP8728.jpg

Group 2 C
IMGP9116.jpg

and a new one
Group 1 Q

IMGP9122.jpg

IMGP9120.jpg

IMGP9121.jpg

and I had to add photos to make sure the letters looked right, not Disney but the best I could do
IMGP9123.jpg

:rotfl2: Oh, what did you do to that poor baby?! He looks just like Donald. :rotfl2:

The pages look great.

I'm going to finish cleaning up the swap room. DH went with me JoAnn's yesterday. That man is such an enabler. I have so many paper stacks, I have no idea where to store them. That I won't forget about them, that is.

Then I'll make a prototype before completing the complete page swap.

Adorable... Those look great..
I tried working on one yesterday but it wasn't agreeing with me.. so I scraped it... (not the good scrap either!)

Group 1 - X
101_2071.jpg

The X is candy coated & pop dotted. There is glitter heat embossing under the X.
101_2072.jpg

There is the same glitter heat embossing in the opposite direction above the photo mat.
101_2074.jpg

The flowers are all attached to "file folders". More room for journaling or little photos. They are all double matted, top & inside & embellished.
101_2073.jpg

I am using up my stash for these. They will all have the same layout- photo mat, journal box and embellishment level, but the background paper & embellishments will different. Hope that is okay.

That's awesome!!!

I don't have to look at any of the pages with envy...I'm in all the groups. I get them all! Yeah!!!!!

With all these prototypes.. it helps me when I have to create a third album for one of the kids... :) I may just go every other letter so the third child (after they chose their album) will have some from each group!!! :)

With all these prototypes.. it helps me when I have to create a third album for one of the kids... :) I may just go every other letter so the third child (after they chose their album) will have some from each group!!! :)

Nancy, do you want me to make extra pages for any of my groups?

Here's my first prototype. I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. DS, DH, and my best friend all say it's "fine," but something is missing. What???

This is for Group 1 - I
316484413.jpg

The little Mickey heads are on pop-ups so they are raised off the paper.

Nancy, do you want me to make extra pages for any of my groups?

Nancy I am happy to make extra pages for each of my 3 groupss too...let me know

I have

Group 1

R - Resting
S- Souven"ears

Group 2

O - Oops
X - Xcited

Group 3

E - Enchantede
O - Oops

Here's my first prototype. I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. DS, DH, and my best friend all say it's "fine," but something is missing. What???

This is for Group 1 - I
316484413.jpg

The little Mickey heads are on pop-ups so they are raised off the paper.

Personally, I love it. I don't think it needs anything. I am so excited about this swap!!!

Is the paper glittery? If not, could you add a few glitter dots on the spots with stickles??

I'd be happy to also make extra pages, I mean what's one more set :) I am doing...

D Disney Days
F Food Fun

J - I can't think of a J yet...
Q Queue
R Rest and Relaxation
T Trashcans

just let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter