ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

D = Doughnut

What is your favorite doughnut? I like toasted coconut.

E=Elephant

The word elephant was one of my spelling words in elementary school.

Heidi, I enjoy going to zoos, and wish we had them here, but we do not :(, or at least not close to here. The closest is 2 1/2 hours away, and it is a small one.

Doughnuts-oh yes I do enjoy them, powdered, jelly....all kinds.

F is for Favorite. My favorite doughnut is a twisted, glazed cinnamon one.

I=Ice cream

It is a hot day, so for snack, I think we will have Ice cream.

Monica, what are you having for dinner?

K

Koala bear, cute little marsupials. Even though people call them Kola bears, they are not bears.

M--my names (real & nickname) starts with M--Marguerite & Missy. And my parents & brothers & sisters start with M too--dad is Michael, mom was Marguerite, then Michael, me, Mark, Maribeth, Madeline & Monica.

N is for nickel.

I'd like to have a nickel for every time the phone rings and it is a sales call!

M = money

Some say money can't buy happiness, but it buys my trips to Disney and Disney makes me very happy. :goodvibes

Susan are you on the do not call list? we don't get sales calls anymore since joining.

O=Overwhelmed

I am Overwhelmed with everything that I have to do, and with all the things that are coming up.

Susan are you on the do not call list? we don't get sales calls anymore since joining.
Yes, but it's on our business line. Signing up on the do not call list only helped for a couple of months. We get a lot of calls that are not 800 or 866 numbers so that's how they get through.

P is for Pork.

We are having barbequed Pork for dinner tonight.

R = Rabbit

Hope to see the 2 rabbits that spend a lot of time in the front yard. That is of course if winter ever goes away.

V

I like to grow African Violets!:flower:

PS. Patsy, great idea, and I've brought it to the DVC board and there is interest in this sort of thing there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter