• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Stuff on Clearance

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
...on the Disney Shopping site. Nice prices and good stuff!

I did the same thing and then I found it you have to go to disneyshopping.com and go to oh heck here is the link

http://www.disneystore.com/departments/adventures-by-disney/cdo/64999/

It looks like they are getting rid of all ABD merchandise
I thought that too, then hoped they were just coming out with a new design or something...

Sorry I wasn't more specific in my original post about the items being in the outlet area..I was at work and you know how that goes :)

We looked--most of the sizes we would want (in the medium and large) were not available (or the colors we like weren't offered), so it looks like a pretty standard clearance of items that weren't selling. I don't think it is anything more than that! (IMHO)

We looked--most of the sizes we would want (in the medium and large) were not available (or the colors we like weren't offered), so it looks like a pretty standard clearance of items that weren't selling. I don't think it is anything more than that! (IMHO)

What led me to believe they were getting rid of the ABD merchandise is if you go to the ABD website, the link to ABD merchandise is no longer there and all of the merchandise on the Disney outlet site is all of what they had on the ABD site about a month ago when I was looking for something.

What led me to believe they were getting rid of the ABD merchandise is if you go to the ABD website, the link to ABD merchandise is no longer there and all of the merchandise on the Disney outlet site is all of what they had on the ABD site about a month ago when I was looking for something.
Yep. I noticed the same thing. Tends to make me think it wasn't selling.

So I bought a polo shirt, the picture frame & the little photo album. The prices were good. Thanks, y'all for the head's up!

Sayhello

I was going to post the disney outlet site but see others also found it. Just received my order from them. I had been looking for ABD clothing etc. after our wonderful Viva Italia trip. Finally found a nice selection and good prices at this site. The order came quickly too. Got a man's and woman's polo shirt, watch, tote bag, a couple t-shirts , the hooded sweatshirt and the ABD hat. All good quality and nice prices.

Thanks for the notice. I bought a baseball hat for my DH. It looks really nice and was a great price.

Just thought I'd post a WARNING to anyone thinking of ordering the Adventures by Disney leather photo frame. Whereas the frame on the Disney Store website has "Adventures by Disney" engraved into the leather on the front of the frame, the one I actually received has the engraving ON THE PART OF THE FRAME BEHIND THE GLASS! ie, the part that will be COVERED BY THE PHOTO! So all you end up with is an ordinary photo frame that has "Adventures by Disney" hidden where no-one will ever see it. It's a nice enough photo frame, but I will be returning this puppy just on the principle of the thing.

on the website:

AdventuresbyDisneyphotoframe.jpg

what I received:

P1010341.jpg

WHY would you do that? :confused3 I'm very, very disappointed!

Sayhello

We saw, we ordered and...

we were disappointed. Quality not good; would not have purchased them if I had been in a store.:eek:

there seems to be some good deals but I do prefer to check out an item before buying. Some of the shirts I got at the park I still wear 5 years later, they really hold up! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter