? about airline web check in

Chester's Mum

DIS Veteran
I have just booked my flight with West Jet, and was informed that they now have web check in for U.S. flights. I am wondering if there is anywhere at the BWV that I can access a computer to get my boarding passes 24 hours in advance. I won't have a laptop with me. Is there an internet cafe or something?

This is not a Magic Express question, they aren't one of the participating airlines. I just need to get my boarding passes when they are available.

The desk at BWV has always been able to check us in. Also, we were in Epcot once, and went to Guest Relations and they brought us to a computer/printer that we were able to use for airline check in.

Bobbi:goodvibes

The OKW desk was happy to print out my BA boarding cards earlier this year. Although because it was an airline they didn't normally deal with, she had to go to a computer in the back to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter