~? About Buying Resale...

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
ok, now that I have bought direct, I am trying to put into place a way to buy more points. I do want to take a look at all my options. So what or where is the best place to buy resales? And How does one go about this?

thanks

Google "DVC Resales"

Most popular around here: Timeshare Store, DVCbyResale and Fidelity. You can sign up to receive e-mail alerts when they post new contracts for sale on their websites.

There is a lot of info to read through on these boards and they will give you a good education about the resale process. Just know the resale process takes about 6-8 weeks from offer to seeing the points in your account. If you have the time and patience, it is well worth the money you will save. And don't be afraid to ask questions... you will get varied responses but you will gain valuable info! Good Luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter