? about YOURRIDE???

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
I have a question about Yourride...I know for sure we do not want a shuttle. After the flight with 3 little ones, we want the quickest, easiet way straight to the hotel (we've done Tiffany before, one good experience, one bad...so I am willing to try something different).

I checked out the Yourride web site and saw the price of 80 - 85 for Disney resorts round trip, and it said Town cars and vans available. Here's my questions:
1) Is it the same rate for a van as it is for a town car?
2) Do they have any car seats/booster seats available?

We'll be travelling with an infant, a 2 year old and a 4 year old. We'll have an infant car seat, but would need seats for the two older kids. I know I should e-mail them directly, but everyone on these boards knows so much from first hand experience, I figured I throw my questions out here.

Thanks!!

We will be using them for the first time next month. I emailed them w/ the same questions and was told that the car seats are provided free and the van/towncar rate is the same 80.00 and you can also use the 5.00 internet coupon. Hope this helps.

SnoWhiteRabbit
Yes it is the same price for a Town Can or a Van..
We have car seat,Booster seats And rear facing car seat for infants...Rabbit..
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Thanks...you should be gtting an email from me pretty soon...we'll be giving you a try Rabbitsz...seems like everyone has something good to say about you!

Thumbs up for Yourride. We used them in February - we had a 6 month old & two 4 year olds - free car seat for all of them!!
Great Service!!!! ºoº ô¿ô ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter