absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! thank you very much for offering to share your talents with us DISers!

If you have time, I would like to request a few names for our upcoming cruise. The date of the cruise is Sept 12th. Sorry for the short notice!

Original style
Names:
Paula with Minnie Mouse fill
Kelsey with Tigger fill
Elizabeth with Minnie Mouse fill
Parker with Mickey Mouse (Fab 5) fill

Is that possible? TIA!

hi
was woundering if you could design me a tagxedo name desgin in the mickey head design in Red, Pink and Black letterig - would have the following in big letters if possible -
MICHELLE, CHRIS, COOKIE, CHRISINE, MICHY BUCKET TRIP, MICHELLE & CHRIS ANNIVERSARY, MNSSHP, COOKIES FRIST TRIP, WALT DISNEY WORLD, OCTOBER 2015, PLAYIN WHILE WORKIN, MAKING MEMMORIES,
then in small letters can it include magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot, Hollywood studios, downtown Disney, magic express, autographs, photos, October 24th to 31st 2015. art of animation resort, nemo suites,

thank you very much

Hi Mandy,
Hopefully I do these requests correctly. We leave September 11 so if they can't be done before September 10 just let me know.

scottmnsshpmickeyinvite one with the name Emma and one with the name Kayla

nicholeMNSSHPInvite2015 one with the name Emma and one with the name Kayla

bellaohananew with the names Emma and Kayla

larleiBBBinvite with the name Emma

chloeprincesswelcome with the names Emma and Kayla

zmadaminnieairways one with the name Emma, one with Kayla. Departure September 11, Return September 18 BOS to MCO the seat numbers and such don't matter

Sorry for requesting so much, trying to make my nieces trip as magical as possible. Thank you!!!

Hi Mandy,

I am new to this and posted my first request Sunday night. After reviewing some other requests, I think I may have posted mine in the wrong format. So the following is a re-post, but hopefully it's in the format you prefer. Again, we leave for our trip 9/12. I appreciate your time and beautiful work!

Thanks!!! Lauren

1. bellabog.jpg. For Natalie, Julia, and James 9/17 12:05pm
2. bella1900PF_1.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/17 5:30pm
3. bellacrtinivite.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/13 4:05pm
4. lowecpinvite_1.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/13 8:20am
5. bellaHVinvite1sofiajake.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/18 12:05pm
6. bellaakershusinvite.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/16 8:00am
7. garretttinkwelcome.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James
8. lincolnmnsshpmickeyinvite.jpg for Ribera Family 9/15
9. lilytusker.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/14 8:15am
10. lily1akershusinvite_1.jpg for Natalie and Julia 9/13 1:50pm
11. danishggrill.jpg for Natalie, Julia, and James 9/16 5:15pm dinner
12. lilymickeyair.jpg one each for Natalie Ribera, Julia Ribera, and James Ribera. Flying Long Island to Orlando 9/12 – 9/19

Mandy,

This is my first time posting to this site so please let me know if I need to correct anything. I just stumbled across this site and am amazed at the beautiful designs that you provide at no cost to families. We are leaving for our first trip to Disney World and Universal Studios on September 4th. I would love to add some extra magic for our girls with personal invites. Could I please request the items listed below? I have asked for a lot on a short time frame so I understand if you do not have time to complete this request. Thank you for your time and for sharing your talent!

1. addisonLicensePlateFrozen-1.jpg Ashley & Lily's Sleigh
2. lily1akershusinvite_1.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/6, 6:30pm
3. charleecrtRoyalInvite.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/5 6:40pm
4. jaxsonwelcomefab5.jpg Ashley and Lily
5. larleiBBBinvite.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/5, 4:30pm
6. loganSurprise1.jpg Ashley and Lily
7. gladfelterwelcome.jpg Phelps Family
8. gladfelterwelcome.jpg Nitcher Family
9. morganannaelsaPPSmallMM1purple.jpg Ashley's
10. jessicaminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg Lily's - I am guessing that the file name correlates to the tube we are using. I have a small M&M container, is it possible for this to be adapted for the small M&M container? If not, the large is fine.
11. simonaHogwartsALBlack1.jpg Ashley & Lily, term begins on September 8th, owl by no later than September 1st
12. HogwartsALBlackpg3purple.jpg - could I please request black ink?
13. HogwartsALBlackpg2purple.jpg - could I please request black ink?

Thank you for your time!

Laura

Hi Mandy, this is a last minute request so just let me know if you don't have enough time. I am hoping you can do this design
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/gladfelterwelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=239

With a welcome back to Disneyworld addressed to The Thompson Family and one addressed to Grandma Roxane and Auntie Rylie
and with a welcome to Disneyworld addressed to The Ashers and one to Angie and Pete

Can you do the same design but with a goodbye letter to each of the families as well (The Thompsons, The Ashers, Grandma Roxane and Auntie Rylie, and Angie and Pete)
Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy--I am requesting the following tagxedo disign (in addition to post #88)--thank you

Loganmickeystartag.jpg -- Name across the bottom --> Anthony
(colors in reds, black, yellow as in original)

Words:
Walt Disney World (large Disney font)
2015 (large)
1st Trip (large Disney Font)
Happy 2nd Birthday! (large)
Choose from the following if more words are needed for large print otherwise use them in the design as you usually do:
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
MNSSHP
"Boo To You" Parade
Celebrate The Magic
Wishes
IllumiNations
Fantasmic!
Caribbean Beach
Chef Mickey's
Cape May Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
'Ohana
Mickey Mouse
Jake & the Neverland Pirates
Chip 'n' Dale Campfire Sing Along
Mouse Ears
Balloons
Disney Junior
Harmony Barber Shop
Captain Hook
Goofy
Pluto
Donald Duck
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Finding Nemo
Monsters, Inc.
Lightning McQueen
Mater
Peter Pan
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger

Thank you for all the wonderful disigns...we leave for our vacation next month on Sept 29th!

Hi Mandy,

THANK YOU so much!! I love them. :)

If you have time could I request, the pumpkin heads. One name Scott and the other Nichole? Also, could I please get one of the Mickey heads with the Not so Scary Halloween Party 2015

Again, I thank you!
Nichole

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! I hope this isn't a repost I swear I posted yesterday and then when I went to check my post wasn't there. Anyways, I'm sorry this is last minute if I could request 1 more item I will be all set! We decided to add MNSSHP to our trip and I was wondering if you could make the following stroller tag for us? We are leaving Sept 8 so if you don't have time to do it it is ok. Thank you for everything!
Leslie :)

LicensePlateMnsshp5.jpg And can you put Zorella on it somewhatere I don't mind if it still says MNSSHP still as long as it has our name on it. And we are going in Sept not Oct. Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy I was just wondering if you would be able to make slight changes to these tickets please. Can you change the train code from 'WDW' to DLP please (for Disneyland Paris). Also if you can change the dates from October 11 2015 to October 10 2015 please. Thank you Mandy! Looking forward for the Inventions invitations as well. Thank you again for your time and help! :)

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Airline Tickets/dariusmickeyair.jpg.html?sort=3&o=43

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Airline Tickets/danieldonaldairways.jpg.html?sort=3&o=44

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Airline Tickets/danishgenie.jpg.html?sort=3&o=45

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy thank you so much for the invitations. I was actually wanting the farmer mickey invitation for the sunday brunch (as per my original request) because it will be a themed sunday brunch and the theme for when we go on the 11th of October will be Farmer theme. I would be grateful if I can have the same design please as the one you did before (the one that farmer mickey pushed the wheel barrow) however just change the restaurant name to Inventions please. The details will still be the same 1pm,11th October 2015.

As for the dinner invitation at Inventions thats brilliant Mandy thanks a lot! Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it

Mandy this is the original request for the sunday brunch invitation. If you can just change the word Garden Grill to Inventions that would be great thanks a lot Mandy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi Mandy!

I love your work and just printed the pressed penny labels you made...they are great! Thank you!

I was looking through your photobucket and came across A name fill you did. I LOVE it! Could I get one with the names:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/mandyneonnf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=10

Elliot
Oliver
Leo-this will be for a baby so I don't know if size matters

Thank you in advance! (My 5 year old just saw the picture and said "that's the coolest" :) )

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy--the other disigns you have made for us came out great--I would like to request a few more--we leave for our Disney trip September 29th--thanks a bunch in advance!!

averycelebrating.jpg (please change 1st to 2nd) - Anthony

garretttinkwelcome1.jpg - Juliana & Anthony

firstbdaytee.jpg (instead of today is my first birthday and date can you put Celebrating My 2nd Birthday at Disney World or something like that)

juliannafrozennfbev.jpg (please remove one of the "N"s) - JULIANA

brooklynelsafarewell.jpg - Juliana

mandyneonnf.jpg - ANTHONY

mandyprincessneonnf.jpg (can you add Elsa) - JULIANA

Thanks again for adding extra magic to our vacation!!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter