Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Can you please make me large M&M and mentos container labels:
Big Hero 6: Tyler
If u can do Mac from cars, if not any cars theme: Alex
Disney Pincesses: Izzy
Minions: Tyler

Thank you soooo much for your time!

I'm kinda new here and was curious to know why I got skipped so I can get it right next time. Thanks

Oh my goodness - they look so great! Thank you! I have them downloaded - can't wait to get my containers all fixed up. It's so generous of you (and all the other DISigners) to take time out to help others make their trips even more special than they already are :goodvibes

Can I please request one of each for my girls?

Large M&M:
1. Elsa: Carys
2. Anna: Rowan

Mentos:
1. Olaf: Carys
2. All of Frozen: Rowan

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

hi! love your work! so cute:) could i request:

Large M&M:
1. Merida: Autumn's pressed pennies
2. Mulan: Autumn's pressed penny money

Large M&M:
1. Baymax (holding Moshi if possible): Todd's pressed pennies
2. Lightening McQueen: Todd's pressed penny money

Wow! All of these are amazing! May I please request one of these for each of my littles?

Large M&M:
1. All Princesses: Reese
2. Pirate Mickey: Jack

Mentos:
1. Olaf Summer Scene: Reese
2. Goofy: Jack

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
hi! love your work! so cute:) could i request:

Large M&M:
1. Merida: Autumn's pressed pennies
2. Mulan: Autumn's pressed penny money

Large M&M:
1. Baymax (holding Moshi if possible): Todd's pressed pennies
2. Lightening McQueen: Todd's pressed penny money

Sure thing

Mandy

what do you have to do to print these to the correct size? I guess I need instructions on printing these off. Sorry. Thanks so much for the designs I love them

Hi there! Wondering if I could request...

Small M&M container:
jedimickeypp
Blake's Pressed Penny Money

Goofy
Drew's Pressed Penny Money

ariel1pp
Lexi's Pressed Penny Money

Mentos:
mdgbeachpp
Pressed Pennies

Thanks!

I'm new to this. But I saw your wrappers for the pennies. Could I request the "Pressed Pennies" wrapper for the Mentos container, that has ALL the Disney characters on it (in an example in this thread you have it as "Crystal's Pressed Pennies". The 3 names would be BROOKLIN , ALEXA and KENDALL. Then also could I get 3 of the Large M&M wrappers for "Pressed penny money" that has the princesses on it (your same says "Kristy's" pressed penny money). With the 2 same names BROOKLIN ALEXA and KENDALL. Thank you so very much

I have enjoyed looking at your DISigns. I would like to request 3 mentos wrappers (for Pressed Pennies)with the picture of all the Disney charcters on it. The 3 names would be BROOKLIN ALEXA and KENDALL.
Also, would like to request 3 of the large M&M wrappers, the princesses on it ( your sample has "Kristy's" on it) for the Pressed penny money. Thank you so very much

Hi Mandy - these are soooo fun! My "kids" are older (15 &20) but still love collecting these. Can I get a few large m&m tubes done? No names just "pressed pennies" is perfect - can I please have
1) Baymax
2) Merida
3) buzz
4) Ariel

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter