Acceptance/rejection emails?

Congrats to all who have been accepted so far!!! I cannot wait to meet you all down there!

As for the people who are pending, I hope you see purple soon!!!!

For Summer Alumni :)

Application: 01/19
Interview: 01/20
Acceptance: 03/11

I waited SEVEN WEEKS!! Ahhh. I'd pretty much given up after the first month because all my friends who applied after me had already heard back, so when I got the "Disney College Program: Your Invitation" e-mail, I wasn't even thinking about it. It took me literally five minutes before even realizing what it was telling me hahah.

This wait can really do a number on your mind - the best of luck to those of you still pending!! Hopefully I'm proof that late news doesn't have to be bad news :)

I got my pending letter last week. I know we all want this but this process is ridiculous! It seriously makes me want it more!! :D I check my e-mail about 10 times an hour on my phone and check the mail everyday... Hopefully we get in & some of us will meet each other down there! (Considering some are going to WDW and others are going to Disneyland..:-)..we hope!)

Best of luck!
:tinker:

I got my pending letter last week. I know we all want this but this process is ridiculous! It seriously makes me want it more!! :D I check my e-mail about 10 times an hour on my phone and check the mail everyday... Hopefully we get in & some of us will meet each other down there! (Considering some are going to WDW and others are going to Disneyland..:-)..we hope!)

Best of luck!
:tinker:

I am SO the same way with the email!! I got pending this morning :/ I hope they decide soon to let us both in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter