Accepted!!!!!

I GOT MY FOLDER TODAY :)!
I was the first to interview of everyone I know, so I think mine was processed the fastest.

So excited. My one qualm is I just don't want to work doing luggage - I am NOT strong at all. So excited, though :).

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the pixie dust would work!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR GIVING EVERYONE CARDIAC ARREST!!!!! What role did you get?!?!?!?!?!

I was the first to interview of everyone I know, so I think mine was processed the fastest.

So excited. My one qualm is I just don't want to work doing luggage - I am NOT strong at all. So excited, though :).

YAY!!!!! Congrats!!!! When did you interview?!?!

That's sooo exciting!! Congrats Tara!! I don't know anyone that interviewed earlier than me... when was your's maybe mine will come tomorrow!!!

Congrats! :thumbsup2 It's good to know that they have started mailing letters. Now, who's next?

yay! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which role did you get?!

OMG! Super excited! If you interviewed on Friday, that means ours should be coming this week!! (ours = those of us who interviewed on monday the 26th)

Did you get Bell Services?

I got Hospitality. I'm so excited to start. I just have to work it out with my school.

I got Hospitality. I'm so excited to start. I just have to work it out with my school.

Wow congrats! That will be in my top 3 when I apply. Did you have any past experience? Are you studying Hospitality in school?

Why isn't it tomorrow yet?!?!?!
Your dream was right, savannahjean! =D
We're all psychic. :worship:

And Hospitality is my number 2, so yay!

I feel bad. We're all bombarding her with questions, just because she's the first one (and all three of us want hospitality, haha).

Hey, she got in.. us bothering her is probably small potatoes. (I hope). It's very exciting.. I really hope we get ours tomorrow.... as for the bombarding, I'm done for now (I think) because I have to go to work. I might take some time off and check the Dis though, when I'm not doing my paper for psych tomorrow, which is right when the mail comes, so not like I'll be paying attention in class anyway. =D

Congrats!!

Congrats!!! :woohoo:

I just got home and I am talking to my mom right NOW but I got accepted as an Attractions! I had my interview on Monday Jan 26 so good luck everyone!

I just got home and I am talking to my mom right NOW but I got accepted as an Attractions! I had my interview on Monday Jan 26 so good luck everyone!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

A lot of us had our interviews on Monday, so hopefully we'll get ours tomorrow!

Why isn't it tomorrow yet?!?!?!
Your dream was right, savannahjean! =D
We're all psychic. :worship:

And Hospitality is my number 2, so yay!

lol
well if my dreams are going to come true then...
my next dream should be running into johnny depp at the parks

Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter