account disabled

Add my dh to the list of accounts that are now disabled! Wow! I can't believe how many accounts are out there. He emailed membercare. Should he try the other address mentioned here? I think it must be random.

I've been disabled too! Am I understanding you right that in a day or two all should be back to normal?

Thank you.

Pam: You'll definitely want to email them at the mops@mypoints.com to get your account reactivated. I'm not sure if they'll do it on their own. Let us know how it goes!

Well, so far all my husband has gotten is the automated response. He e-mailed membercare and then the mops@mypoints. Anyone else hear anything yet?

I have been disabled too. It says that there is no active account for my email address. I'm the only one in the household with an account so I know that's not the problem. Now that I think of it, I haven't received any emails in about a week.

I just sent an email. Hope we all hear something soon!

Another thing that is kind of odd is that he is still getting bonus mails.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I've still been earning points, but I've been emailing them for about 2 weeks about some points I haven't received. I still haven't heard anything back from them.:confused:

I just went into mypoints(holding my breath) to see if my account was ok and got the log in screen. But I was able to get in fine and so the surveys and enter Franklin Covey for the 20 points per hour.

I just need them to start sending me my emails again which I haven't been getting since mid-January.:rolleyes:

I did do Amtrak for the 2450 points and Tupperware recently so this probably is a fluke thing. Maybe in trying to fix the email problems they are causing others. I did see others post that they had stopped getting emails too, so maybe that's what is going on.

Originally posted by JOC
Amanda (momto4obkids),
Did MyPoints reinstate your husband's account?

Yes they did. After he faxed a copy of his drivers license,but they never did answer why they had disabled it to begin with. Oh,and he had redeemed for three webbies and they reversed those,put the points back in his account and he ended up having to do another redemption and waite another three weeks for them :(
That was really annoying :o

Amanda

I just hung up with member care at 888-262-2528. I was told to e-mail mops@mypoints and that they would take care of it. He did say I was one of many whose accounts have "mysteriously" been disabled. I will say, he was very kind and express how sorry he was for the trouble. I thought that was nice.

a very nice young man at MyPoints, who told me that MyPoints is looking into the problem of many accounts being randomly disabled and then he asked if I could recall what the most recent offers were that I had clicked on (I received 2 e-mails this AM so I told him those, as my account was working fine yesterday). He apologized and asked me to send an e-mail to mops@mypoints.com so that they could "open a case" but he did not know when the account would be accessible - he said it is technically "frozen" and that nothing would be lost.

Hope this get worked out soon - I've got some shopping to do!

All the best,
Sheila (aka "TradersMom")
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Well, add my dh to the list of disabled accounts.He had just cashed out for $50.00 in webbies.I also talked to my sil and she still has not heard back from mops@mypoints.com . Has anyone heard from them? She emailed them Monday and then again today.Hopefully someone will get an answer soon.April

I have been emailing them too. And like I said before, I haven't heard anything back not even an automated response. Usually whenever I have emailed I've gotten a response back quickly. This is so weird :rolleyes: I've still been able to earn points but I'm trying to get about 650 points credited that I earned last month.

Just checked my husbands account and it has been reactivated and all points are there. He didn't have to send anything in - in fact we never heard anything from MyPoints - just the automated response.

My account is re-activated also. I talked to them yesterday so they must be on top of things over there!

My husband's account is also working now.

My account is working also, but pages aren't loading???

Dh's account is still disabled. Anyone else still disabled too???

I just found out a few minutes ago that mine was disabled. Luckily I remembered seeing this thread and have now emailed them. I might have been deactivated yesterday but I'm not sure since I didn't check my account until today. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter