Acquire blue card across multiple use years

PinkPig

Earning My Ears
Hi,

In order to qualify for a blue card, do the 150 direct points need to be in the same use year?

For example, what if you buy 2 resale contracts with different use years, then do a 75 point direct add-on in each of the two?

The reason I ask is that 2 use years = 2 memberships, so that may imply this doesn’t qualify?

Cheers
Matt

Blue Card needs to be 150 direct points in the same membership - and by definition - each UY is its own membership - so yes - needs to be in the same UY.

To add, once the you have an eligible membrrship, then you still qualify for discounts even when staying on a non qualified one.

I have 100 point Resale , was hoping to buy only 50 to make up the 150 needed.
Again my Guide stated no , I have to buy 150 points , so my contract qualifies.
So which is true?? Adding on 150(per contract) or only 50?
Thanks

I have 100 point Resale , was hoping to buy only 50 to make up the 150 needed.
Again my Guide stated no , I have to buy 150 points , so my contract qualifies.
So which is true?? Adding on 150(per contract) or only 50?
Thanks
Exact wording on the DVC websites indicate "Effective June 3, 2021, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 150 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc."

You will, unfortunately, have to buy 150 points direct.

Exact wording on the DVC websites indicate "Effective June 3, 2021, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 150 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc."

You will, unfortunately, have to buy 150 points direct.
Thank you 😊

Reactions: EYL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter