Ad issues on mobile

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
I totally understand the need for ad revenue for the site, but over the past couple of days, I am seeing a LOT of ads on mobile site, like 6-7 per page, often duplicates, and more than once they have overlapped my posting window and necessitated going out of the post and back to the forum list and back in before i could post.

It's gotten kinda bad for me. Anyone else? :/

I have the same issue, but on a desktop, and I am running an ad blocker. One of the ads was so big yesterday that it took over the entire board and I had to X 3x to get rid of it. There are ads at the top , on the right, and on the bottom. How do we stop some of them, or at least the HUGE ones?

The giant, repeated ads have massively jumped for me on Android since my last visit a few weeks ago. 1 to 2 large (length of my phone or longer) ads, usually the same, between every single post. Sometimes there is no longer some sort of delineation between ad and post. It's become completely unenjoyable. Loading times have also grown.

The giant, repeated ads have massively jumped for me on Android since my last visit a few weeks ago. 1 to 2 large (length of my phone or longer) ads, usually the same, between every single post. Sometimes there is no longer some sort of delineation between ad and post. It's become completely unenjoyable. Loading times have also grown.
I am also getting tons of ads. I had 12 on one page for the same company. Basically one between every post. I'm also having the other issues on mobile of no posting option except using reply and the split screen.

I am also suddenly having huge ads that are interfering with this site and covering clickable thread titles etc. Using iPhone.

Me too! Ironically not in this forum. But it’s unusable on my iPad. See picture for what it looks like. The reply box is on the right. 0FFA91A3-99B7-4751-9591-5F26AD4B65D1.png

Try using Firefox browser with AdBlock. This board is mostly unusable with Android. I use Firefox now, just for this board. No ads. Well, until now, the boards are all screwed up regardless what you're using.

Try using Firefox browser with AdBlock. This board is mostly unusable with Android. I use Firefox now, just for this board. No ads. Well, until now, the boards are all screwed up regardless what you're using.

I am, I use uBlock Origin on Firefox, and formatting is still all messy all over the place.

This website is borderline unusable on mobile due to the ads. I didn't have any major issues with ads until yesterday where there are one or two ads after every other post. I'm using Chrome on a Samsung phone (Android). This isn't even taking into consideration the formatting issues.

I'm having this again where over and over it's the same ad which has a human body with just muscle. It's gross and I can't report it to Google because they ask for info that I don't know.

Laptop and android phone. No Apple products. Chrome and Firefox. At least on my laptop the ads vary and not as many duplicates. It has just gotten old and I find myself on FB (yuck) more.

AdBlocker on laptop Chrime should take care of ads there. For Android, try Firefox with added AdBlocker. Zero ads.

Thanks, Dan. So far so good.. Oddly, I already had the extension on Chrome for my laptop, but reloaded and it fixed again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter