Adding extra day onto your DL ticket

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
I am booked for the BSM Tour July 5th week. I had already added one extra night onto the package. With all the 60 year celebration stuff going on and crazy crowds, I am worried this wont' be enough. I know that our pkg gives us a 4 day park hopper ticket hence my staying that extra day to utlize it but what if I want to stay an xtra day on top of my extra day? Can I turn this into a 5 day ticket?

We were not able to, unfortunately. It's a special ticket that doesn't allow upgrades--unless they've changed things since last July :(

that is the same info I've heard from previous ABDers, too....if this has changed...can you let us know? :) We are going in Oct and staying the weekend after at Disneyland. Maybe ABD phone reps can shed some light on it?

It hasn't changed. It is a 4 day park hopper that you receive. Any additional days you will need to purchase separate tickets for. I was on this trip in February and a few guests had extended their stays well beyond the trip and they had purchased separated park admission for those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter