Adding guest to reservation for one night?

Momof2

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We have an upcoming trip in a one-bedroom, and a friend who lives in Orlando will be visiting us for one night of our stay. Should her name be added to our reservation for that night or can she just stay with us. There are only 2 of us in the room, so adding her shouldn't be an issue. And will she be able to park at the resort? Thanks.

If you are not using one of the dining plans, add her to the reservation. You can get additional parking passes from the front desk.

No, we're not on a dining plan. She won't even be going to a park with us - just visiting overnight, then leaving first thing next morning. The parking pass would be the only thing we need. Thanks.

Officially adding her to the reservation will get her a room key and access to all resort ammenities. Since you say you're not on a dining plan and are below the occupancy limit of the room, there's no down-side to adding her to your reservation and making her stay official.

When you check in, you may want to ask that her key not have room charging activated on it.

Dave - I guess the only concern I would have is when she drives into the resort - without her name being somewhere, would she still be allowed into the resort parking lot? She will be arriving after us, so there's no need for her to even go to the check-in desk. Thanks.

Dave - I guess the only concern I would have is when she drives into the resort - without her name being somewhere, would she still be allowed into the resort parking lot? She will be arriving after us, so there's no need for her to even go to the check-in desk. Thanks.

She just needs to give the guard your name and that she is here to see you. The guard will probably also want to see her photo id.

As long as this doesn't put you over the # limit, you should be fine. Dh has come and stayed with me for only one or two nights of a vacation. They always give me his room key at check-in (come to think of it, they don't do that now, do they?). What was funny at BCV was that I realized that since he was only going to be there for a day or two, I could lend the key to a friend for access to SAB the other days, and no one would notice. But I didn't do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter