Adding someone to the free DP?

Pugrpooh

DIS Veteran
Hi, We're going in August and getting the free dining. DD's friend may decide to come along with us, but we wouldn't need to get another room.

In order to add her onto our package and get the free dining for her, would we have to do that before June 4, or would that just be considered a change in the reservations and not a completely new ressie and we'd have until 45 days before we leave? :confused3

Thanks!

Remember that you will have to buy at least a one day park ticket. I don't have any inside info on how Disney would handle it, but it would certainly be easier to "modify" the reservation by deleting her than it would be to try to convince them to extend the deadline for additions.

I called last week to ask this same question. It took forever for the CM to come back with: Yes, I could add (DH) to the ressie before June 4th, and it would cost me $61+ for the ticket. He would be the 2nd adult, so that is not an issue. I will call, add him, and then remove him when I get there if he does not come. HTH

Debbie said:
I called last week to ask this same question. It took forever for the CM to come back with: Yes, I could add (DH) to the ressie before June 4th, and it would cost me $61+ for the ticket. He would be the 2nd adult, so that is not an issue. I will call, add him, and then remove him when I get there if he does not come. HTH

Thanks! This is what I thought. Does everyone on the package have to have the same number of days on the MYW tickets? We have AP's and bought one-day tickets, but DD's friend would need an 8-day PH.

I know I can get quicker (and probably more reliable) answers from this board than calling Disney! :thumbsup2

Hi ... we were in a similar position. We added a fourth person to our room - no problems - had to pay for the one day MYW ticket - We will be upgrading the ticket at check-in as we have PAPs. We also had to pay an extra per night fee because it is an extra adult in the room. You can add the person now and remove if need be later - i think thats easier - good luck :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter