ADP - Live From Disney World

I need a dose of WDW right NOW, and our visit is just over 5 months away, so have a great time for both of us! Looks great so far!
5 months will come and go before you know it. Enjoy your trip planning!

I love the TR but now I've got ants in my pants I've only got 40 days left can't wait!!!!!
40 days we will go by even faster! :laughing:

Still lovin' it!!!

I was especially looking forward to your opinion on Tutto as we have ADRs there for our trip in August (thankfully using free DDP!). So it sounds like the restaurant is great as long as you aren't paying OOP for it. :goodvibes
Glad you're using the dining plan for Tutto Lisa, or else you might be saying goodbye to some Benjamin Franklins.

ADP~What a great report.
Thanks, and I have a favor to ask. We'll be staing in a 1BR at OKW next month. Can you take a picture of the laundry room? I know it's crazy but we usually put the crib in an out of the way location and was wondering it it would fit in there. Thanks again!!
Sure. I hope this helps. Looking at the room it will depend on the size of your crib, but I'm guessing you will be able to place it in there. The washer and dryer are just to the right in the photo.
Picture195-1.jpg

I can't believe it is already time for the dreaded departure day!!!! :sad2: I'm gonna miss my vicarious trip to WDW.

Have a great last day!!

I have really enjoyed following your vacation. Have a great last day and safe trip home.

Good morning everyone,

Today is our departure day, but we plan on getting over to Animal Kingdom to catch a few more attractions and grab some lunch with our remaining dining credits.

We've got most of our stuff packed. We will be calling Bell Services to have them pick it up and store it for us while we are over at the Animal Kingdom.

Magical Express requires us to leave the resort 3 hours prior to our flight time; which is 7:10PM.

The weather outside looks wonderul; sunny blue skies. I probably will not post again until tomorrow morning since our flight gets back to Indianapolis around 9:20. I also plan on some final thoughts of our dining, transportation, resort, and theme park experiences.

More to come! :)

So sad seeing your trip come to an end so soon. Enjoy today and looking forward to the rest you have to share!!! :goodvibes

Have a great final day and a safe trip home. (Please tell me you're not flying on American!)

Sure. I hope this helps. Looking at the room it will depend on the size of your crib, but I'm guessing you will be able to place it in there. The washer and dryer are just to the right in the photo.
Picture195-1.jpg

You rock, thanks for the picture! Enjoy your last day and travel safely home.

I am loveing your pictures, makes me feel like I'm there!!!! When you ate at Peco Bills, do they still have the liquid cheese on the fixins bar for the fries? I love dumping cheese on my fries. Have a safe journey home can't wait for the rest of your pictures!!!

ADR-great report-thank you! We leave in 19 days and the frenzy is in full effect- This helped stoke the fire!

Thanks for sharing your Live Report with us!! :thumbsup2
I truly enjoyed it and am sad it is over!!
Hope you have a GREAT last day!:goodvibes

Thanks for the live report. OKW looks very nice and roomy. Sorry it had to come to an end.

Hi Everybody,

Can you believe I'm sitting in the food court at the Orlando airport. Our flight is delayed 2 hours and so I decided to write our last day trip report now.

We started our day heading to Animal Kingdom on the bus. We actually skipped breakfast today and decided to hit some attractions before the lines became unmanagable. The weather was very nice this morning. It was one of the hottest days of our trip. The park did not seem too crowded this morning, but crowds built as the morning went along.

Attractions we expereinced today were Expedition Everest, Primevil Whirl, Triceratop Spin, and Finding Nemo the Musical. The Nemo musical was brilliant. The actors and actresses do a really good job with the puppets. This show is a must see if you are in the Animal Kingdom.

Here are some photos from the attractions today.
Going up the lift hill on Primevil Whirl.
Picture198-1.jpg

Here's a shot next to Expedition Everest and the prayer flags in Zerk-A-Zong Village near Everest.
Picture200-1.jpg

Picture201-1.jpg

We had 6 counter service credits remaining from our dining plan today. We ate lunch at restaurantasaurus in Dino land. Our bill came to $36 for the 3 of us. Its a very expensive counter service considering they serve some McDonalds products. The food was pretty good, but very basic fare; chicken fingers, hamburgers, french fries, etc.

We spent some time walking around Animal Kingdom today watching some of the street talent. Here are a couple of shots of the street entertainment.
Picture202-1.jpg

Jamaican Players
Picture199-1.jpg

Afterwards we spent some time going through some of the Animal Kingdom shops and then headed for the bus depot. When we got back to Old Key West we took a leisurly stroll and I snapped a few more photos of the resort.
Picture203-1.jpg

Picture204-1.jpg

Picture205-1.jpg

We then spent some time near the pool area before our Magical Express bus arrived. We had 3 more counter service credits left so we picked up some turkey sandwiches for the road.
Picture207-1.jpg

Here's a shot of the new chicken nuggets that replaced the strips. Basically, they are the same as the strips except they are in nugget form.
Picture206-1.jpg

It was truly a great trip. As we pulled away from Old Key West I already started thinking about our next trip. Thank goodness for DVC. It's allowed us to travel to Disney World more often than we would have without it. We dined at some restaurants we normaly would not have because of the dining plan. I'll have some thoughts about our dining experience tomorrow.

My last post for this trip will reflect on our expereiences with dining, transportation, theme parks, and other observations. I'll post that tomorrow.

Thanks for following along! :)

Great trip report. I showed just in time for the end. That is a bummer that you flight got delayed. I have never been to Kona but after your review and photo's it will be a must for my trip in 10 months. Hope you have a nice flight home.

Thanks for such a great report! I really enjoyed it!

AAWWWW I hate when it's time to go home!!! :sad2: :sad2: there is never too much of Disney!!!! glad to here your last day was good travel safe:thumbsup2

Maybe you will decide to extend your stay? PLEASE!!! Your twice daily updates make my day!!! Thank you for taking me to WDW for a few minutes every day. Your posts and pictures made me feel like I was there. You have no idea how much Magic you have brought to me. I am so gald that you, your lovley wife and SO CUTE little lady, had a Magical vacation. Wishing you a safe journy home.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter