Rose and Crown
Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Pjg
Tiffens ROL Pkg
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Be Our Guest dinner

The Crystal Palace early breakfast on the 17th to get started on a early MK day
Sanaa for lunch on AK day
Sci-Fi Dine-In for lunch on HS

Still have some dining credits - any suggestions for resort lunch options on Saturday- thinking about using this as a day to explore some of the resorts

Everyone always tells me Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) or Ohana (Polynesian) but I haven't eaten at either! Several YouTubers say they're amazing also.

Yacht Club 7 night stay September Monday to Monday
Just made our ADR
Yachtman’s Steakhouse
Narcoossee’s
Rose and Crown
Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Pjg
Tiffens ROL Pkg
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Be Our Guest dinner

The Crystal Palace early breakfast on the 17th to get started on a early MK day
Sanaa for lunch on AK day
Sci-Fi Dine-In for lunch on HS

Still have some dining credits - any suggestions for resort lunch options on Saturday- thinking about using this as a day to explore some of the resorts

What resorts will you be visiting and how many dining credits do you have left? I'm guessing you are on the DDxDP based on how many 2TS dinners you have planned; wise use of plan.

Still trying to decide on resorts to explore. I would like to see POFQ and POR and Maybe Animal Kingdom Lidge depending on if we get time to explore them on Friday when we dine at Sanaa or Tiffens. I would like to do an Animal Kingdom After Dark event if those are offered during our stay. I will watch for tickets.
I would also like to check out Forrt Wilderness. Maybe rent a golf cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter