ADR for large group

Skallywag Steph

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had luck booking for larger groups? We have 9 people so I didn't know if I would do better to wait and call or try my luck online. Looking for Hollywood and vine for dinner and Garden Grill for breakfast (I'm predicting this one won't be available. )

I have a party of 10 and was able to get a Hollywood and Vine for Lunch and a Garden Grill for dinner in December. I will be giving up the GG dinner if for some reason a miracle happens and I can get a breakfast. I was online and also calling to double check. I go online a few times a day to see if I can get anything better for us time wise since we are a bigger party we did have to compromise on things. There are other options like maybe your party splitting for 2 smaller reservations close together. Also try the reservation finder on Touring Plans.

I hope this helps!

Annnnd I hope we aren't looking for GG at the same date for breakfast we might have to rumble!:rotfl2:

I have a party of 10 and was able to get a Hollywood and Vine for Lunch and a Garden Grill for dinner in December. I will be giving up the GG dinner if for some reason a miracle happens and I can get a breakfast. I was online and also calling to double check. I go online a few times a day to see if I can get anything better for us time wise since we are a bigger party we did have to compromise on things. There are other options like maybe your party splitting for 2 smaller reservations close together. Also try the reservation finder on Touring Plans.

I hope this helps!

Annnnd I hope we aren't looking for GG at the same date for breakfast we might have to rumble!:rotfl2:
Ha! It does feel like a huge competition at this point. I'm hoping to get GG on the 15th. I am using touring plans as a back up. I am for splitting the group up but my mom wants to sit with all her grandchildren. Maybe I can book a table for her and the kids and the other adults can have a quiet table. :)

I wish I had that option! Might still do it and stick the teenagers with the little ones. make them work for their vacation! Haha! We will be long gone by the 15th so good luck getting what you want! It is early enough that with CP more will open up as well.

I wish I had that option! Might still do it and stick the teenagers with the little ones. make them work for their vacation! Haha! We will be long gone by the 15th so good luck getting what you want! It is early enough that with CP more will open up as well.
Thank you. You too!

I've booked ADR's for as many as 14 in a party.
And that was staying offsite so didn't have the advantage of 180+10.
Absolutely no reason to wait an hour after you can make ADR'S online to call and have to deal with the phone system.

i have a party of 8 and got- Akershus dinner, fantasmic package lunch at hollywood and vine, Ohana breakfast and dinner, BOG lunch, BOG dinner-- only for half the party-- trying to add 4 more still. 1900 Park Fair dinner and tusker house dinner

i have a party of 8 and got- Akershus dinner, fantasmic package lunch at hollywood and vine, Ohana breakfast and dinner, BOG lunch, BOG dinner-- only for half the party-- trying to add 4 more still. 1900 Park Fair dinner and tusker house dinner
Awesome! I was able to get Hollywood and Vine but no luck with GG but I think the Candlelight Processional is the problem there. I had to call Rainforest Cafe because for some reason if you have more than 8, you have to call. It wasn't a problem though.

I hope this helps!

If you give up your garden grill ADR please let me know. I have a group of 8 watching for one.

If you give up your garden grill ADR please let me know. I have a group of 8 watching for one.

If I can get a breakfast reservation I will definitely coordinate! The GG is my favorite place to eat in WDW so I had to take what I could get but as CP opens up more should be out there so fingers crossed we all can get what we want!

We're a party of 9 and I had no trouble getting our ADRs when our 180 +10 opened last week. We got a couple of times that weren't my first choice, but for most things we were given several different times to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter