ADR for Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package

The Spice Road table fireworks package is available for the 4th though

I actually booked that but after researching some reviews, I cancelled it. Apparently there are only 8 tables, the 4 along the outside are 4 tops. The 2 tops are in the 2nd row. So you don’t see the high fireworks, because you’re under the awning. Kind of defeats the whole purpose IMO.

I actually booked that but after researching some reviews, I cancelled it. Apparently there are only 8 tables, the 4 along the outside are 4 tops. The 2 tops are in the 2nd row. So you don’t see the high fireworks, because you’re under the awning. Kind of defeats the whole purpose IMO.
we are a party of 3, so they’d have to give us the outside 4 tops, right?

We have been lto Disney over 20 times but not since Covid so I’m just figuring out all of the changes. Last time we dined there we just asked to sit outside and saw pretty much the entire show. Chances are we will be pooped and cancel anyway.

At some point well before COVID - I'm talking back when Illuminations was still running - the back outside with the fuller view of the fireworks show had gone to a separate ADR from regular Rose & Crown.

At some point well before COVID - I'm talking back when Illuminations was still running - the back outside with the fuller view of the fireworks show had gone to a separate ADR from regular Rose & Crown.
I’m not sure how long ago we went but it was some time when my daughter worked there so in the last 7 years. The trips kinda all run together after a while. I wound up finding an earlier seating.

I’m not sure how long ago we went but it was some time when my daughter worked there so in the last 7 years. The trips kinda all run together after a while. I wound up finding an earlier seating.

I'd say you got lucky then if you were on the full-view patio and didn't have to move or purchase from a prix-fixe menu.

How does one actually get this reservation? Luck? I've heard conflicting reports about when these reservations become available. Is it at 60 days exactly? I read a blog that said special dining reservations drop at 60 days even. I've heard others say that hotel guests can book at 60 + 10 days online. I've heard others say that reservations can be obtained over the phone if you are a hotel guest. Another person said that Disney releases special dining weeks or months at a time. I'm assuming that there's truth to all of the above.

How does one actually get this reservation? Luck? I've heard conflicting reports about when these reservations become available. Is it at 60 days exactly? I read a blog that said special dining reservations drop at 60 days even. I've heard others say that hotel guests can book at 60 + 10 days online. I've heard others say that reservations can be obtained over the phone if you are a hotel guest. Another person said that Disney releases special dining weeks or months at a time. I'm assuming that there's truth to all of the above.
We've always gotten it at 60+10 as resort guests, but even with long trips the pickings are slim, the last time we got it there was only one day available of our 9 day trip. Also the party size makes a difference, there aren't many 2-top tables set up, so we often see a lot more availability for parties of 3-4 than for parties of 2.

We've always gotten it at 60+10 as resort guests, but even with long trips the pickings are slim, the last time we got it there was only one day available of our 9 day trip. Also the party size makes a difference, there aren't many 2-top tables set up, so we often see a lot more availability for parties of 3-4 than for parties of 2.
Thank you for the insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter