ADR's this morning??

Is anyone else having trouble getting ADR's this morning? I've tried the app and my laptop.
I'm totally bombing out! It's so frustrating, but I'm grateful for your message as I now know it's not just me. I'm seemingly able to make a reservation for today as I did that in error (but was then able to change the date and cancel). I've also checked for January 1st (60 days out) on a family member's account that won't be with me in January, and could book that day. It seems like it's something linked to future dates past the 60 but still within my resort reservation window. I can see times, but can't book a thing between January 2nd and 9th. I'm on hold with dining as I wasn't certain if it was just me! :) I'll hang on with them and see what they say.

I’ve been having issues ever since the 24th when they loaded in all the Akershus reservations.

It seems to time out or crash more often than not. Perhaps coincidence or maybe they did some sort of back-end ‘upgrade’ at the same time?

I'm trying to not be annoyed by the fact that both Space 220 and Topolinos were available on my dates, but by the time the CM on the phone tried to book it, they were gone.

I'm trying to not be annoyed by the fact that both Space 220 and Topolinos were available on my dates, but by the time the CM on the phone tried to book it, they were gone.
Same, but for different restaurants. Ughhh

I had no luck with Fantasmic. I found that it was easier to book via iPad and phone app rather than website.

I talked with Disney tech support this morning. There is an ongoing issue with booking dining reservations beyond the first vacation day online or via app on any day beyond 60-days out (for Disney hotel guests). The calendar days show blue and times appear but the system won't allow booking times shown. Telephone reservation agent assistance is not impacted. A number of support tickets have been entered but there is no estimated time for a fix.

1667410130244.png

Last edited:
Is Topolinos good? We haven't tried it yet.

Is Topolinos good? We haven't tried it yet.
We've been for brunch twice and it's been amazing both times. It's one our must do's now. Good food, good character interactions, beautiful setting. The one negative is the price, but I'm OK with it compared to the other options on site.

I'm seeing this today. Had lots of times I couldn't book and errored out on, and now there's nothing, for any party size, for my entire trip (1/3 - 10)...bizarre

Like others this morning, I've had issues since 6am - had a 'Ohana reservation not go through, reloaded the reservation page and had no availability on any restaurant for that day. Went back in about 10 minutes later and snagged it, and am now having the same issue for a different day/restaurant.

It is definitely buggy this morning - I'd suggest to just keep at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter