ADR's

MoniShu527

Earning My Ears
Our trip is Nov. 6-13. There are 5 of us going. My fam of 4 and my sister in law. We booked our trips through the same travel agent however we have seperate reservation numbers. We all have the same dining plan and can make our ADR's next Monday. I want to do ADR's for all of us, but will the dining plan show up for all of us if I'm only able to enter in 1 reservation # if I do it online? Will I need to call instead? I'm concerned mostly with the Cinderella's Table (if we are lucky to get in) and Spirit of Aloha that require prepayment if not on a dining plan. Can anyone help with any advice. Thank you so much. °o°

If you call you don't have to have a reservation # just name and number of party and if your on the DDP. They will confirm your resort and reservations if you have one but you don't need reservations to make ADR's. I think it's the same for the online ressie because we booked though a TA and she told me how to make ressie online. Website was down when I made ADR's had to use the phone.

Well, actually Monday is the OP's 180 day mark, and she will need the reservation # in order to take advantage of the 180+10 perk, assuming that the OP is staying onsite. However, you can make ADRs for more people than are on the reservation, so only the one reservation # is needed. I checked online and it looks like putting in your reservation # will allow you to link your dining plan so the system will know not to charge your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter