Adult Tattoos

As long as it's tasteful I love stuff like that. I've seen a lot of Jessica Rabbit stuff like that and when they are done well they look good, but I've seen some that just make her look trashy, which I didn't like. I've also seen some sexy Tink and Princess stuff, again, if it's done well they look good, if not they just look trashy.

:)Got my Minnie Mouse inspired Bow done last week
This is my second tattoo, I also have an anchor on my collar bone.

2vlqp03.jpg

Aww thanks. Ignore the blue, thats where they placed the original stencil hahaha.

i have 3 tattoos, only one that is *actually disney* which is a hidden mickey on my shoulder, hidden because even in a bra i have to move my clothing to make it visible (that was an accident)
mytats002.jpg

this one i got when i was 16 (for my 17th birthday) and its my castle on the water

mytats004.jpg

and this is the next one i wanna get (before the matching one with my hubby of a dolphins logo inside a mickey like we have on our car that i got custom made 3 yrs ago)

IheartMickey-1.gif

obviously sans glitter

I got a bad girl tink on my thigh for Christmas. I'll have to post a pic later though.

I finally got my disney tattoo right before Christmas. I'm not a big character person, so I wanted mine to be more about the actual parks. I think it came out really nice.

DSC00032.jpg

I have Goofy's hat on the inside of my right ankle. I want to turn it into an anklet with Fairytopia vines and flowers.

oh you guys have given me a few great ideas... think I am going to do a hidden mickey now!!!

I have a vine up my calf with my boys birth flowers on it, well since I just had another one, I need to add another flowe, thinking I am going to see if I can arrange the petals in a hidden mickey! We were looking for them last time!

I have six total, but only one disney...so far, anyways. On my left shoulder blade:
2-1.jpg

So here is what we did the other day, we are getting there...
She is one of my favorite clients. :)
Round3.jpg
[/IMG]

Neat!
Where on the body is this located? I have looked at all 3 pics and can't figure it out! The first pic looks like a bald head! The other looks like a thigh maybe?

I just recently got the rose from beauty & the beast tattooed on my thigh :) just waitin on the peelin to go away and i'll post a pic! It's not totally done. but i love it already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter