Adults Only on Peter Pans Flight?

marthachick

Traveling Grammy
Making FP+s tonight. We have never done PPF. It it DH, DS23 & I. Will we be the only 'adults only' group on this ride?

Awesome! My guys will either have to just suck it up and ride or make all the plans next trip! Thanks everyone!

I made sure to get a FP+ for it, and I'm 47 and going down with someone who is 67, no kids. I intend on riding it a couple times, if I can. :D It's definitely nostalgic for me and a beloved classic Disney ride.

Last edited:
You most definitely won't be the only adult group!! PPF is for everyone! Don't give it a second thought! Enjoy!!

Not at all. My SO and I did PPF at rope drop before. The whole ride I kept pointing out things and saying, "Cool! Look at that!" It's for kids of all ages. I think adults may get more enjoyment out of it as I don't know how many children these days have watched Peter Pan. (not that it wasn't before my time too)

You won't be the only adults-only group. It's a beautiful and fun ride! My husband and I went in 2012 (no kids) and rode almost everything except for the carousel and carnival-style rides (we just don't care for them). Many people take adults-only trips, solo trips, etc...Disney World is for EVERYONE!!! We're taking my parents with us next month (again, no kids). It's fun to be a kid again without someone looking at you funny! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter