• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults, where do you catch yourself napping at wdw

SCFIREMAN

Jessica Rabbit fan
I have been inspired by scoutdogs post about where are good places for there children to nap. I often find myself napping at differant attractions or modes of transportation at wdw. My typical "eyelid inspection" spots include, the american adventure, the hall of presidents, the voyage of the little mermaid, and the bus ride back to the resort at the end of the night. What places do you find yourself inspecting your eyelids?

Definately Hall of Presidents for sure,
Carousel of Progress
At EPCOT...Universe of Energy? (I think that's what it's called, with Ellen and the Dinosaurs?)

Well, not me, but it's a running joke in our family that my dad has not seen the country bear jamboree or carousel of progress all the way through yet. We'll find out in a few days if this tradition continues! :banana:

I've fallen asleep at one time or another on Carousel of Progress, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy, the Great Movie Ride and Kilimanjaro Safari. The safari surprised me because it's so bumpy, but I guess I was extra tired that day :D

I love the show, but I CANNOT stay awake in there. I think they must have some sleeping drug in the duct system or perhaps there's a hypnotic suggestion in the script!

(needed a snoring smilie here, but I couldn't find one)

Angela

I love to nap in the hall of pres and i actually try to go there midday to take a nap. It is my fav spot.

TTA (people mover), hall of presidents, universe of energy, movie in france (they have those comfy chairs), spaceship earth, carousel of progress, that drew carey thing in mgm (just leave off the headsets and close your eyes)

TTA /WEDWAY is always good for a few nods especially if you put your feet up on opposite seat.
Though I only did this attraction once - I can see Drew Carey being a good place for a nap.

took a 20 minute last year at American Adventures while is was raining. Came out ready to go, and the sun was shining nicely.

Basically I am a aircondtioning + chair = sleep person. I've been on quite a few trips, so these are not all done in the same trip, but have been napped in at one point in time

AK -
Grandmother Willow's tree in conservation station

MK -
Hall of Presidents
Carousel of Progress
Tiki Room
TTA

HS -
Walt's Dream
Animation preshow
Great Movie Ride
Sounds Dangerous
Muppetvision

Epcot -
Universe of Energy
Impressions de France
American Adventure
grass outside of Test Track

My husband fell asleep on Its a Small World during one trip. he hates that ride but we all love it!

Oh man I wish I could cat nap, it takes a lot of work for me to go to sleep when I'm supposed to. I'm envious of the rest of you. I don't know how anyone can sleep in Country Bears it's so boisterous in there. And heaven forbid I go to sleep in the France movie, I'd spill my wine. ;)
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter