Advice needed for Universal next week :)

DespinaVictoria

Now within 3 hours of my happy places!!
Hi all!

I don't consider myself a Universal / IOA Newbie by any means (I've been 7 times over the last 8 years) but I've only ever gone in mid August when the crowds are a bit lower. Soooo my question is how busy will next weekend be? July 13-15. We'll be in the parks next Fri and Sat.

We just bought an annual pass where we get express pass unlimited after 4 PM so any recommendations for rides that will have lower wait times before 4? We are staying off site. We don't want to be waiting in lines all day obviously.

Thanks in advance!! :)

It really depends on your likes/dislikes - but without Express (before 4) - I think I would focus on ET, Horror Show, Seussland, possibly HP (I think you need 20-30 minute line first time riding each on each vacation), other shows, Poseidons (we love the corniness). If you start to get overheated, keep in mind the rides with very cold indoor lines (MIB, Spidey).

Stay hydrated and have fun!

Yay for a UO vacay! We have the Premier AP with after 4EP and we've made good use of it! You can use the virtual line for Fallon and Fast & Furious. I've found that The Mummy and ET in the Studios have short waits in the morning. At IOA, The Cat in the Hat, Poseidon will be shorter waits. Check the signs in the park and the app to see the wait times and head for the lower wait time attractions.

Wait until after 4 for Kong and the Harry Potter attractions as well as Despicable Me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter