Advice Needed on Special Attraction or Event to do as a "Reward"

tomlinson

Mouseketeer
Hopefully this is the right place to post this, if not - my apologies.

I've been to WDW countless times and have a pretty good grasp on events, attractions, shows etc. So why the post? I'm drawing a blank on something and need some help.

See, all year I've been on a weight-loss journey. I'm 100% on track to lose 100lbs. before my trip this fall (22 Oct - 29 Oct). It looks like I'll hit that goal a week or two before I arrive on Disney property. I've been rewarding myself with things (a new pair of sneakers, a mani/pedi, etc.) whenever I hit major milestones, and since I'll be at Disney soon after I hit 100lbs. lost - I want to reward myself in a big way. I just don't know with what! I'll be there during Food and Wine, so of course a "reward" will be sampling all the deliciousness. But I would like something tangible to bring home with me, or experience something I've absolutely never done at WDW as the reward for myself.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Thanks so much for your help!

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's really awesome.

Is there a resort that you've never stayed at and have always wanted to? That might be a nice reward for your hard work. :)

Wild Africa Trek! It's the most incredible experience!!

I was thinking about this, honestly! I may have to check this out more. Thank you!

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's really awesome.

Is there a resort that you've never stayed at and have always wanted to? That might be a nice reward for your hard work. :)

I wish I had thought of that sooner! I always stay at BCV because of the convenient location to Epcot - but I have always wanted to stay at Poly. Thank you for the idea!

Congrats!

If you're into animals, I HIGHLY recommend all of these:
  • Sense of Africa
  • Wild Africa Trek
  • Savor the Savannah
  • Aqua Tour
We loved ALL of these!

How about something from Arribas Brothers? ( They have a shop in DS and they also have a kiosk at Epcot in Germany )

Oh, and make sure you have Memory Maker - you'll want photos to document all that hard work - Congrats!

Keys to the Kingdom or Dining with an Imagineer? (If you can get reservations.)

Also... congrats!!

Private VIP tour? Another tour? One of the dessert parties? Illuminations cruise? Victoria and Albert's?

ETA: Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment. Hoping to shed some pounds before out next trip myself.

That's so exciting to loose 100lbs! Good for you!!

You have gotten some great suggestions - just add these ideas to your list!

How about a good and wine seminar or Halloween party? Or one of the night time entertainment boat rides?

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter