Advice needed: Will we have time?

sdptalk

Mouseketeer
We are flying in to Orlando on the Thursday night before our Magic cruise. Should we spend Friday at Universal Studios or head on down to the Radisson? We have not been to Universal so we don't know if one day would be a fun day or a rush day.

Thanks for any advice!

Sandy:sunny: :wave:

I believe one day will be a fun day. I can remember a couple of years ago DH, DD and I spent one day at universal studios and one day at the magic kingdom at the end of our cruise. We had a great time.

We just returned from our cruise and we spent one fun day at universal studios. The kids loved it. A nice way to end our vacation.

Thanks! I think we will spend that Friday at Universal. I also think it will be fun not to tell the kids and just show up there. Can you imagine the looks on their faces!!:tongue:

Thanks again. This board was the best when planning our Wonder cruise a couple of years ago and even more so with the Magic cruise we are planning now.

Sandy:wave:

Don't know where you plan to stay when you arrive Thursday night, but if you stay at one of the Universal Hotels....Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific, your room key gets you front of the line access to all rides.
That will definitely allow you to see the whole park in one day!

I'll second luvstiggertoo's advice. We went to Universal on the Saturday before our Wonder cruise and stayed at the Royal Pacific Hotel. We were able to see everything we wanted to and go on our favorites over and over. And we still had some time to swim in the pool. Front of the line access was great!

Good Advice Tigger and Spud. I just finished booking our Royal Pacific room and our Happy Limo transportation. I even saved $ on Happy Limo when I mentioned Barb and Tony's web site:Pinkbounc

Thanks for your help!

Sandy

You will love Royal Pacific.
Make sure you sign up for Lowe's First, if you haven't already.

Great perks! Just by being a member you get priority check in plus either a fruit basket or a bottle of wine in your room on the first night. We ended up getting both!

Best of all...its free!!!

Call 1-800-LOEWS-12.
They can take your application and give you your ID# immediately. Keep the ID# with you in case you don't get your membership card in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter